youngchan.

☁︎ youngchan; «youngbin and chani; sf9»

☁︎ fluff.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

the nine members of sf9 were sat in a circle, an empty bottle and a box of pocky in the middle. you could probably guess what they were about to play. 

yep.

the pocky challenge.

for those of you that don't know what the pocky challenge is, it's where two players have each end of the pocky stick in their mouth and they bite to the middle. the first person to pull away loses, so if the snack finishes, the players may end up kissing.

the kissing part slightly worried chani. you see, he may or may not have a massive crush on youngbin, who was sitting opposite him. worse enough, the members all knew, except for youngbin of course. he was hoping when they spun the bottle it didn't land on him or youngbin, because he knew the other members would do everything in their power to make sure that the two ended up together.

"okay.. we're gonna spin the bottle," inseong said. "whoever it lands on is our first contestant, and the next person it lands on is their partner. ready?"

chani shuffled a little in his seat as inseong spun the bottle. he gulped, lightly biting at his own fingernails. the bottle kept moving until it came to a stop, in somewhat slow motion.

it landed on youngbin.

amazing. just great.

the other members shared suspicious looks with each other, a few of them giggling like little school kids. they stared at youngbin, who was oblivious to the situation, and then at chani, who had buried his face in his hands. there was no escaping this.

"okay! our first contestant; youngbin! and our second contestant is.."

rowoon looked away from the circle, turning the bottle towards chani.

"oops. well, i guess chani and youngbin are doing the challenge," he said innocently.

"but you moved it. didn't you guys see that?" chani protested. "you guys didn't even spin, rowoon just moved it. it's obvious!"

the members shrugged their shoulders, saying they hadn't seen a thing. a few of them were trying to hide a smile on their faces.

"it doesn't matter. it landed on you so.. pocky challenge. let's go," zuho insisted.

youngbin stood up and sat next to chani. he went up to his ear, whispering something.

"we don't have to if you don't want to," chani looked at youngbin, mumbling.

youngbin shook his head.

"i want to."

jaeyoon got up from where he was sitting and got the box of pocky, taking a stick from it.

"open your mouths, dorks. it's chocolate, it won't taste bad," he said.

the two seperated their mouths, jaeyoon placing each side between their teeth.

"okay! we're going to start in.. three, two, one!" inseong counted down.

after hearing one, youngbin started biting on his side, along with chani on his.

the rest of the group crowded around the two, watching as their lips slowly closed in on eachother.

chani honestly wanted to win, and he knew how most games went. it was all or nothing at this point.

the last few pieces came up, the two's lips brushing over eachother.

youngbin wasn't stopping. he went for the last piece, kissing chani in the process.

they both fought over it for a while, youngbin pulling the other in.

in reality, the piece was already gone. youngbin just wanted an excuse to kiss chani.

chani was blushing wildly; he wasn't expecting such events. and when youngbin pulled him closer by his waist, his face turned redder than before.

the other members oohed, rowoon secretly recording the two.

when they pulled away, chani hid his face, embarrassed that he had just kissed the boy he liked. and they weren't even dating.

"there's no way the pocky lasted that long. it's a biscuit, it would dissolve," inseong said. "so, youngbin, did you kiss him on purpose?"

they all turned to youngbin and chani. chani was now blushing as much as humanly possible, hiding his face in youngbin's shoulder.

"the pocky was tough. and neither of us were pulling away, so i just.. you know."

youngbin shrugged, his hands still around chani's waist.

"and i like him. so what if i did?"

chani froze up, lifting his head almost immediately.

"r-really..?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"mhm. and i didn't know how to say it, so i might have asked rowoon to rig the game. i like you, kang chang-hee."

youngbin kissed the boy's cheek, chani covering his face in embarrassment.

"i like you too.." he mumbled from beneath his hands.

"what'd you say? i didn't hear you," youngbin said, acting as if he hadn't heard chani in the first place.

"you heard me. i like you, idiot."

youngbin hugged chani close to him, a smile spreading across his face.

the two then starting dating right then, youngbin being all clingy whenever chani had to go somewhere.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𖧷