woosan.

☁︎ woosan • «wooyoung and san; ateez»

☁︎ fluff.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

today was a very unsatisfying day for san. mostly because he had a killer headache and at the same time a pained stomach.

what a beautiful combination.

the other members had left already, so san believed he was a lone in the house.

to struggle by himself.

he groaned before rolling onto his side, burying his face into the white pillow he was clutching onto. it made him feel a lot better to cuddle something when ill. but the pillow wasn't exactly helping.

what he needed right now was a person.

"where's wooyoung when you need him?" san pouted, huffing.

he sat up, his stomach sending pain throughout his body. it made him whimper slightly but he pushed through it in order to get up.

he lifted himself up fairly slowly as to not get dizzy and began walking to the living room, poking his head through the doorframe.

he didn't see much. just wooyoung.

wait, wooyoung was home?

wooyoung heard a little shuffling before turning around to see san, who didn't look all that well.

"hey sannie," he grinned.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were out with the others," san asked, confused.

"i didn't wanna go. and you'd spam call me to make sure i wasn't wasted or injured."

"no, i wouldn't."

"yes, you would."

oh, yes he would.

"shut up before i hit you," san pouted, sitting next to him.

he winced lightly at the feeling of his head pounding yet again.

and then he thought.

why not use woo's lap as a pillow?

to sit there was comfortable anyway.

san briefly glanced at his hyung before lowering his head onto his lap, shuffling his head around.

"yah- what are you doing?" wooyoung asked, moving his arms to look at the boy on his lap.

"my head hurts, and it's comfy here," san replied.

"get off, your head's heavy."

"stop complaining. i thought you cared about me, wooyoung."

"honorifics."

san gulped at wooyoung's stern voice. he loved it when he talked like that. it sent a shiver through his spine.

fuck, he was such a bottom.

"i-i meant hyung.." san slightly whimpered.

"good. but please get off of my lap," wooyoung begged.

"shush. you're so loud, hyung."

san nuzzled against his thigh, closing his eyes.

"choi san. get off, or i'll-"

"can you play with my hair, hyung?" san asked, cutting him off.

wooyoung huffed. the cheek this boy had.

"i don't have to do everything you ask me for. you don't control me."