jihan.

jihan - [jeonghan + (jisoo) joshua; svt]

fluffy sick stuff :)

mentions of vomit!!

"jeonghannie."

"hm?"

"can you hold...?"

currently, jeonghan and joshua were at an amusement park, and were third in line for the biggest ride there.

the twister.

the twister was probably the most desired rollercoaster of them all; every time the park opened, hundreds of people lined up to enjoy the thrill of the ride. it had quite a few loops, and even travelled upside down. it would launch you into the action after a quick pause, and by the time that happened, you had to hope you wouldn't be sick.

unluckily for joshua, he had eaten four corn dogs and drank two large soda cups before trailing after jeonghan who was getting into line for the rollercoaster. upon just glancing at the loops, his stomach unsettled and swirled out of nervousness. with just a look, the poor thing felt like throwing up.

"hold what?"

"my... hand?"

jeonghan chuckled to himself before placing joshua's hand in his, interlocking their fingers. he swung them gently, smiling at how shy the other was.

"why? something up?" he queried.

"nope. just wanted to hold your hand." he replied, flashing a fairly insincere smile.

jeonghan noted this, in case anything happened later.

a couple in front of the two entered the ride, leaving one pair of seats left. joshua went slightly pale. maybe he should just tell jeonghan he didn't want to go on the ride. he'd understand, right? but... he had been waiting in this line for almost an hour. and he'd be so disappointed.

just suck it up, hong jisoo.

"look. we're next." jeonghan said cheerily, pulling the younger towards the ride.

joshua gulped, his stomach beginning to aggravate. the seats were beginning to morph into torture devices. however, his feet moved on their own. they didn't want to stop.

he just wanted to tell jeonghan he wanted to go somewhere else. somewhere more relaxed. but he didn't want to ruin their day off. not in the slightest.

the two sat down, the seatbelts clamping over them like restraints. joshua could feel the colour drain from his face, now squeezing jeonghan's hand.

god, he was not ready for this.

after the constant loops and spins of the ride, joshua's head spun uncontrollably. his stomach felt even worse now. once the safety bar was lifted, he quickly got up from the torture device that was the twister and exited.

he shook off jeonghan's hand from his, rushing towards the bathrooms. his hand clamped over his mouth in panic. please make it.

thankfully, joshua was quite quick in running, so he got there in ten seconds, collapsing in front of the toilet bowl. the corndogs and soda he had that day all came back up into the toilet bowl, and it was terrible.

once he had finished, joshua gently his his head against the toilet out of pure embarrassment. he had imagined a very conflicted jeonghan just standing there. he was probably wondering why he took off like that.

"come on, hong jisoo. let's just g-" he began, but as he stood, a wave of lightheadedness took over and he stumbled.

however, he ended up in someone else's arms instead.

"hey, dummy. i told you not to eat all of those things at once." jeonghan subtly lectured, helping him stand upright. "see what happens when you don't listen to me?"

joshua's eyes for some reason glossed over, sadness evident in his eyes.

"you're not mad, hyung?" he asked, a very distinct pout on his lips.

jeonghan sighed.

"well, when you look at me like that, how can i?" he petted the boy's head. "do you feel like you're gonna be sick again?"

instead of answering, joshua just started crying somewhat silently, tears running down his face with the odd sniff.

" 'shua, don't cryyy. what did i tell you?" jeonghan cupped the boy's cheeks, wiping the stray tears.

"if i... cry, i'll get ug-ly." joshua replied, choking a small amount on his sobs.

"even if you do, i'll still love you." jeonghan teased in an aegyo voice, which was very unlike him.

"ah- what? no, don't..." joshua slowly began to smile, and his smile transformed into giggles.

jeonghan was seriously going all out. hand movements, little dances. to say joshua didn't find him adorable would be a total lie.

"should i proclaim my love for you before everyone like the musicals?" jeonghan continued to tease the boy, making joshua's face go red.

"okay, i'll stop, i'll stop!" he hugged jeonghan for him to cease all cute actions he was performing.

"good. next time, i'm monitoring what you eat. you can have whatever, but if you eat too much, we're back to square one." jeonghan pecked his forehead.

joshua nuzzled his head into his chest.

"i'm sorry for being stupid. stupidly hungry." he mumbled.

"it's okay, alright? i love you, joshua."

"i love you too, hyung."