hyunbin.

• «hyunjin + changbin; stray kids.»

• slight angst, a lil fluffy.

"why are you home late again?!" hyunjin's father bellowed, making the small boy flinch.

"a-appa, i'm really sorry, i had work to f-finish and- OW!"

the boy's father grabbed him by the hood of his hoodie, yanking him. the tugging was choking the small boy indefinitely.

"you.. are going to stay in here till you learn."

"appa, please! i can-t go in there!" hyunjin begged, kicking his feet in an attempt to get away.

he was overpowered easily and hyunjin was thrown into the dark room, the door slamming shut behind him. a click was heard, and that was when he knew it had been locked.

almost immediately, hyunjin's throat had began tightening, causing him to wheeze. he couldn't breathe; the sensation was terrifying. the boy coughed and spluttered, clutching onto his throat. after trying to gasp for a final time, his gave up, his eyes closing.

hyunjin shot up from the bed, a loud yell leaving his lips. seungmin came rushing into the room, a panicked and sleepy expression on his face.

"what happened?!" seungmin asked, leaning his rushed body onto the doorframe.

"bad.. dream," hyunjin confessed, wiping his oddly wet cheeks.

did he cry? he never cried during nightmares.

seungmin sighed, a look of sorrow on the boy's face.

"again, jinnie? look, maybe we should go to the do-"

"no! i don't wanna. they'll give me pills and i don't want those."

a silence lingered between the two and seungmin sighed to ease it.

"okay, well.. you woke up at the right time. first day of college for you."

hyunjin groaned audibly, flopping back onto his bed. he wasn't ready. not even in the slightest.

"but people are gonna make fun of me. and i have to have a roommate and what if he calls me crazy or something?"

"then i'll remove his toenails and glue them to his ballsack. okay?"

"you weirdo," hyunjin stared at seungmin in disgust before breaking out into giggles.

hyunjin walked into his college dorm, seungmin behind him.

"okay, hyunjinnie. we're gonna have the dorm talk," seungmin grinned.

"seungmin, please?" the blonde begged.

"kidding. you're old enough. just use protection, you don't want kids just yet."

"okay, i will. and-"

"and don't touch your hair clips, i got it. have fun. i'll visit every now and then. behave, jinnie!"

seungmin sternly said before walking off, leaving hyunjin and a box filled dorm room.

as hyunjin was packing away the last of his clothing, he heard a bang come from the kitchen. it made him stand alert from the loud sound.

"hello?" he called out.

seungmin had given the boy pepperspray in case someone broke in, along with a taser. 

hyunjin picked up the pepperspray, shaking the can.

"i'm armed! don't try anything!"

as the boy turned the corner, he was met with a unfamiliar face. but instead of spraying the can, he dropped it like a dumbass.

"who are you?" hyunjin demanded, picking up the pepperspray.

"i'm not bad, i swear! i was told this was my.. dorm."

was this the seo changbin he was told about?

"oh.. weird meeting. i'm hyunjin. nice to meet you..?"

"changbin. seo changbin."

changbin's hair was a sort of dirty blonde. it seemed soft to the touch, as it bounced with the animated movements he made.

"sorry about the.. pepperspray. precautions, you know?" hyunjin chuckled awkwardly.

"no, i get it. it's fine."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

weird ending, sorryyyy. i'll try and continue this one soon, i just haven't got anything out in a while!!

thank you for 1k readssss!! i love you all so so so much!!