Chapter Twenty: Change is OK...and am gonna abuse the fuck out of it!

Chapter Twenty: change is ok...and am gonna abuse the fuck out of it!

It had been a few days since All might true form was discovered. It was a bit shocking for everyone. All of Japan was kinda sad to see the symbol of peace retire. A lot of weight was now put onto Midoiyas shoulders as the successor of one for all.

Meanwhile, Kurtis was in a bit of a coma both Aizawa and Small might where going around and getting permission to put each of the students into dorms built at the school.

After dealing everyone else's they needed to get both the twins to get into AU dorms

All might: why are we at a hero agency?

Aizawa: *groan* because. The only relative. Is

Mriko: hey! If it isn't the symbol of peace himself!

All might: wait..

Aizawa: this is the only relative that lives "close by" and am say that bord term.

All might: so the twins are your nefus!?

Mirko: yep! They might be reckless teenagers but so was I when I was their age. So am guessing your hear about the dorms?.

Aizawa: So you're ok with them staying at the Dorms?

Mirko: oh yeah am fine with it actually Nezu came by a few days ago and gave me the all clear and both these knuckleheads are already there.

Aizawa: *groan of disappointment* of course he has.

Mirko: oh and hey keep an eye on these two. Their parents are getting pissed off that they almost died a few times.

All might: wha-

Aizawa: will do.

Both left All might headed to Izuku house while Aizawa headed to the UA dorms to find both the twins fighting one another?

Tyler: that's all you got?! bring it! Shit head!

Kurtis: hell no! am gonna beat ya ass fuckin bitch!

Kurtis started dodging the rocks sent towards him by his brother.

Kurtis ran at his brother and dogged the rocks before they even touched him. Kurtis then began to have a boxing match with his brother. After a few more blows Kurtis stood back from his brother panting as he did his brother stood next to him he had placed a hand on his shoulder and looked at him. both of them taking in some breaths

Tyler: you good nig-Aaaaaa!-Hahahah! A-Aizawa didn't seya there!... Fuck that was close

Kurtis turned to Aizawa with a smile

Kurtis: heya Mr Aizawa

Aizawa: what are you two doing here? *disgusted groan* What did you do to your hands?

Kurtis: my what now...ohhhhhh...would you believe me if I said harmless voilcence?

Aizawa: I'm never gonna get used to this shit.

Aizawa: *totally not a dad groan* ok first off get some better clothes and follow me both of you

Kurtis nodded before chucking on a shirt His brother did the same both were now wearing jeans or sweatpants and a shirt Kurtis happily put on a hoodie. If it wasn't obvious the fact Kurtis now had to work harder to train his new quirk was getting to him. Sure it was cool. But what got to him was AFO calling it a "weak quirk"...but from what Kurtis knew it wasn't weak. Maybe that potato faces ideals of strength was raw power...Kurtis scratches his now semi-long black and pink mixed hair.