Chapter Thirty-four: THE RAID BEGINS!.

the last thing we left on was a few students class 1A were all heading the same way...which made them all question what was going on. however, on their way, Kurtis was talking to Midoriya about his work-study 

Izuku: well am working with miro and Sir Nighteye

Kurtis: Nighteye eh? he's the one with foresight right?

Izuku: yeah! both sir Nighteye and Mirio have taught me a lot.

Kirishima: same here with Fatgum and Tamaki! 

both Uraraka and Tsu joined in on and shared their experiences with their work-study alongside Nejirei and pro hero Ryukyu. but the question did arise who exactly was Kurtis working with?

Kurtis: me? am not sure if am allowed to say...

Kirishima: come on am sure they wouldn't mind.

Kurtis: I mean he never really said I couldn't tell people...

Kurtis: ok for the last few days I've been working with Egdeshot.

Midoriya: YOU'VE BEEN WORKING WITH HIM?! AS IN- MPHF

Kurtis: dammit Izuku quit down with ya?! *sigh* yes I've been working with him. as you can see it's been working since I've gained some decent control on my quirk. aside from that. I think am ready for anything.

Kirishima: that great man!

*time skip~*

eventually, the five of them made it there Kurtis walked in to find a LOT of heroes were inside ranging from top heroes to some lower-ranked. all and all each of them with their own strengths and weaknesses. eventually, each of the students went off their own. mainly to gather info on what the hell was going on. meanwhile, Kurtis deiced since Egdeshot wasn't here. he'd get ready.

so after putting on his hero suit he decided to try and piece together what might be going, however...

Egdeshot: I see you're already prepared.

Kurtis: of course sensei...WAIT?! SEN-HMF

Kurtis put his hands over his mouth before Egdeshot nodded. allowing him to ask questions

Kurtis: what are you doing here? I thought you said you were busy?

Egdeshot: I was. but I've come by with information that I regretfully forgot to mention to you. do you remember your debut night? 

Kurtis: yeah. 

Egdeshot: during that night you disarmed a criminal correct before he was able to shot you. 

Kurtis: yeah...what does this all lead to?

Egdeshot: simple. what was inside the gun was something extremely dangerous. but you'll learn more about that soon. there is also another reason I came by I it is imperative you keep in control during this event 

Kurtis: yes sensei

Egdeshot: remember to keep your emotions in check as well. you may have control over your quirk but you still have much to learn. so take my advice to heart. 

Kurtis: yes sensei

Egdeshot: now before I leave take this.

Kurtis: what is...is this lunch? did you make my lunch?

Egdeshot: yes I figured you'd be hungry later on and I had time to spare. I will make no expense to make sure you are fit to fight off evil

Kurtis then hugged his mentor. catching him off guard. however, the Ninja themed hero hugged him back. It might have been awkward. but it was the best he could do.