Chapter one: Quirk Apprehension Test

It was like every other day UA was finally letting in people before a new school year had come into fruition Class 1-A had already set everyone was talking among each other. Since it had been at least a week since everyone had started. And with the USJ on the rise, everyone was getting excited and quite pumped for whatever they were going into.

As everyone was talking Aizawa had come through the door. With a tired look on his face and some paper in his hand. Soon he looked around the room and everyone was waiting for whatever he was going to say.

Aizawa: Alright everyone as you know when getting a transfer student from Australia. As I told you their information was kept a secret until they arrived. This is for official reasons. As for them being late to the school year, there were technical difficulties. Now they did get in on recommendations.

Hands were raised

Aizawa: No, I will not say who recommended them.

Meanwhile, a teenager around 5'3 or 5'4 running like his life depended on it. He had bags under his eyes and somewhat sharp teeth. He seemed to be wearing a hoodie and with his blazer over it. Soon he ran up the stairs to be exactly 4 flights. Of them, after which he then walked and ran to his class 1-A in a desperate hurry not to be late.

Kurtis: Fuck Fuck Fuck! Can't be late! Fuck! I *huff* I hate Running!

The teen then continued to run until he had finally gotten to class 1-A. He was trying not to collapse on the floor from the exhaustion of running around UA.

Kurtis: AHHH! I REALLY HATE fucking hate running!

He leaned on the door and took a breath in and out trying to compose himself. He sat on the floor. in the hallway. Continuing to take a breath. That was until he heard class 1-A door open and see Aizawa standing before him

Aizawa: you're late

Kurtis: have you *huff* tried running up *huff* g-give me a second...ahhhh.

Aizawa sighed as he looked at the transfer student with a look of pain on his face. Kurtis finally got up and looked at Aizawa with a tired smile

Aizawa: we have elevator you know

Kurtis: will do.

Aizawa: now that you're finally here follow me

Kurtis walked into the room and the class stared at him. Kurtis was nervous but kept his mind up. He nervously put his hands in his pockets before he turned to the class Aizawa held his shoulder and finally spoke.

Aizawa: alright introduce yourself

Kurtis: h-hi am Kurtis! Am the transfer from Australia hope we can get along.

After that, he nervously smiled being a new place surrounded by people you didn't know was scary especially without any family there. Soon people raised their hands and started asking questions. Kurtis seemed a bit confused so he turned to Aizawa. To this Aizawa said and I quote

Aizawa: Iida help introduces Kurtis to everyone to make sure he feels welcome. Am going to catch up on some "work"

The hobo looking man crawled into a sleeping bag?! The fuck!?

Soon enough he was crowded by people this was new especially since this never happened in Australia but it's a new country so he had to try and be brave. Even if this was difficult for him.

Iida: hello am Tenya Iida! It's a pleasure to meet you Kurtis-kun!

Kurtis: oh nice to meet you as well