Chapter eight: Ideals of broken men

It was now getting to the point of where Kurtis was going to fight the masked stranger so it was clear who he was and how Kurtis knew him. It was mainly the excitement of his classmates that were waiting to see who was behind the mask. And why Kurtis knew or knows who the masked man is. All they had to do is wait. Which was difficult for the baku squad aside from Sero who Kurtis thought was high but didn't say anything about it.

Kurtis: ahhh god am nervous and excited about this fight!

Izuku the came rushing towards Kurtis and who guess with questions to ask

Izuku: Kurtis! Is it true you know the masked stranger?! Do you know his quirk who he's related to?! It's an earth manipulation quirk right? I figured it might be but I could be wrong. alto it's most likely and knowing you have your quirk it could be anything also you have horns now is it a part of your quirk?! Did you know you'd get that side effect?! Please I need answers!

Of course, this was said at mock 9 speed so it was hard for him to understand.

Kurtis: ok ok calm down. Izuku yes I know them no I won't tell you why and who they are yes they can manipulate the terrain around them more will be revealed in the upcoming fight and no before you ask. it isn't planned so just chill ok? Breath green bean. breathe

Izuku: s-sorry about that and am just excited about this. So much I don't know about your quirk...even when you tricked me

Flashback time

Izuku: w-what?!

Kurtis: Yeah look I'll tell you some other time I promise but I wanna mess with Sero Denki and Kiri for a bit so I will tell you that my dad quirk is a strength boosting quirk my mother is called spiritualist.

Silence and realisation.

Izuku: w-wait you're the son of them?!

Kurtis: yeah am the son of famous "heros" like I said quirks aren't as popular down under those that do mainly use them for entertainment, police work or firefighter or medic. So to have such a strong quirk means I have to keep it a secret. Popularity isn't really what I like, it's just a bonus.

Izuku: that makes sense and you are right Australian is a country with tons of quirks but they're not as powerful as yours or anyone else. But your parent's quirks is what confuses me..but still thank you for telling me I'll keep it a secret. I promise.

Kurtis: oh nice now to carefully play the other like a boss.

End flashback

Izuku: yeah I still find it hard to believe you're the son of famous heroes. Do they have hero names?

Kurtis: yes actually my dad's hero name is sentinel the strength hero and my mums is sprite walker the healing heroine

Izuku then went full fanboy but kept focused on the main task ahead.

Izuku: I've added to his quirk since you can turn into that form. It might give me a hand in finding out your quirk but even then I am stumped...

After then conversation both Kurtis and Izuku came across a very worried tenya Iida normally this is ok since it's Iida he cares about everyone but something grim was on his mind Kurtis could tell

Kurtis: hey Iida you ok?

Iida: oh hello Midoirya and Kurtis...no my brothers been attacked and am heading to the hospital am sorr-

Kurtis: go its ok family important I'll talk to Aizawa about it he'll understand.

Iida: Are you sure?