Chapter ten: an Australian walks into a rabbit's den

It had been a while since the UA sports festival two days to be exact during these days Kurtis and Tyler trained as well as settled into UA the whole experience was ok at best.

Tyler: sooooo what do you do?

Kurtis: dudeeeee am sooooo bored. Like for real.

That was until there was a knock at the room door

Kurtis: it's open

Kirishima had opened the door and walked on throw into the room

Kirishima: hey Kurti- whoa. Your room is so nice

Tyler: hey Kirishima

Kirishima just stared at the two trying to figure out which one was which

Kurtis: You don't know who's who. Do ya?

Kirishima: n-no sorry

Kurtis: eh don't be people get us mixed up all the time.

Tyler: maybe you should dye your hair

Kurtis: hmmm not a bad Idea...what colour?

In about 5 seconds Mima momo and Toru had crashed through the door of Kurtis room only to see the twins sitting on there separate beds both were shocked at the fact they appeared in there room.

Mina: you!

Kurtis/Tyler: me?

Mina: no Kurtis you what your hair dyed?!

Kurtis: Yeah just so it's easier to figure...out...who's who...why are you looking at me like that?

Mina: hehehe girls grab him

Kurtis: t-the hell are you doing?!

Mina: We're gonna make your hair pink! And maybe give you a face mask. normal stuff.

Kurtis: w-what?! N-no! Am fine with my hair getting dyed b-but nothing else Tyler help me!

Tyler: nah you got this plus I said they could plus ultra and all that

Mina: yeah see you'll be fine....maybe...promise!

Momo: sorry Kurtis but mina is right you are need of this it's for your benefit.

Toru: yeah and you'll look way cuter!

Kurtis: heheh w-we can talk about this r-right?! ahhh! N-no! H-help AhhhhHHHH! *screams in the distance Kirishima Help!*

Tyler: Bye, have fun!

Kirishima: Did you just let your brother get kidnapped by the girls?! Bro that's no manly at all!

Tyler: yeah he'll be right...maybe...

Kirishima: Are you sure?!

Tyler: nah. But it was funny.

A few hours later...

Mina: were back!

Kurtis: I have seen things...things that no man should have seen or endured.

Momo: we may of gone overboard

Toru: there there.

Kurtis: I was fine with the hair but they shaved my moustache and legs. And then I had to endure socializing. I have never been so horrified at what girls talk about. I will have eternal nightmares. For all eternity.

Kirishima was trying to calm him down. Kurtis was lying there shaking. Tyler looked at him with a shit eating grin.

Tyler: nah you'll be right