Chapter Thirty-Six: after the Raid

Overhaul: FACE IT NOW HERO! YOUR QUIRK IS GONE!!! YOUR POWERLESS!!

Kurtis felt something in his body something disgusting it made him sick to his stomach in seconds before he grunted pulling the red bullet out his body before they stared down Overhaul

Kurtis: AM NEVER POWERLESS!!!

Overhaul Quickly pushed away Chrono who was thrown at him as Kurtis began to lay waste onto Overhaul punching him as hard as he could Kurts was sent back by Overhaul before the villain had injured him breaking off one of his horns as Kurtis felt back still hell-bent on fighting.

Kurtis: YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ME POWERLESS AM STRONGEST THING TO LIVE YOU THINK I AM BEATEN?! YOUR WRONG! NO MATTER THE FIGHT I ALWAYS STAND STRONG!! AM THE VILLAIN HUNTER! THE ONE FEARED BY ALL VILLAINS!!! THE ONE TO MAKE THE WORLD FEEL SAEF FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

Kurtis: I AM PURGE THE DEMON HERO!!!!!

Kurtis despite his predicament felt his body ack his muscles wear out and his new wounds feel 100x worse. but despite all the odds all the problems he fought tooth and nail against Overhaul. all while Mirio protected Eri

Kurtis: YOU HERE ME YOU BASTARD! NO ONE IS SAFE FROM MY WRATH NO VILLAIN CAN ESCAPE PURGE NOT YOU NOT ANYONE!

Kurtis stood against Overhaul continuing to dodging attacks before he felt his body heat up his rage built up. he continued to fight even when Overhaul changed the area trying to pierce Kurtis body.

Overhaul: STOP BEING SUCH A PEST TO ME!!!!

Kurtis: NEVER! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! RAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Mirio: h-he's fighting...still fighting even without a quirk! I have to help him! but I can't leave Eri's side!!!

Mirio plead for help was answered when a nearby wall was opened up revealing unforeseen hope! reinforcements Kurtis contained to fight spite this his fists were bloodied his face was bloodied he had wounds all over even his hero suit was ruined

Kurtis: I can't give up! I WON'T GIVE UP! MY FLAMES AREN'T OUT I CAN FEEL IT!! I'LL LET IT BECOME A BLAZING INFERNO!! IF I HAVE TO PUSH MYSELF SO BE IT!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GONE YET YOU PARASITE!!!

Kurtis: OOVVVEERRRRHHHAAAAUUULLLLLL!!!!!

Overhaul: PPPRRRRUUUGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!

both hero and villain clashed fists before Kurtis sent Overhaul back from himself kurtis coughed up blood before he put his fists up before running back at Overhaul AND SENT HIMTO THE GROUND LIKE A FUCKING BOSS!!

Mirio: MIDORIYA! HELP HIM!

Kurtis: *heavy panting* I WON'T EVER GIVE IN I'LL NEVER STOP!!!! I'LL FIGHT YOU HEAD-ON CHISAKI! YOU'LL REMEMBER THE NAME PURGE AND YOU WILL FEAR IT!!!!!!!

Overhaul: YOU TALK SO MUCH BUT LET'S SEE HOW YOU TALK WITH A SPIKE THROUGH YOUR STOMACH!!!!

 Overhaul then put his arm to the ground before it instantly created hundreds of spikes before he fell to one knee

Overhaul: as if Id let my plans get ruined by a bunch of heroes! who are sick in the head! you get it nomotto! you want me to succeed! AND I WON'T ALLOW ALL MY HARD WORK TO END HERE!! you've always been eager to help! so I know you'll happily give your life for my cause!! WON'T YOU?! 

overhaul then deconstructed his own body as well as nomottos before he merged himself with his underling. in a freakish attempt to defeat the heroes