Chapter seven: the UA sports festival: the masked mysterious stranger

It has officially been two weeks since Aizawa told class 1-A about the upcoming sports festival ever since then everyone had been training like crazy especially Kurtis since he was training with Dabi 24/7 hours a day he normally returned to UA tired and in the middle of the night. This resulted in Aizawa asking questions but Kurtis either dodged them or avoided Aizawa in general but he knew Kurtis was coming to school tired he could tell. After all, he himself was constantly tired because he didn't care about his own health let alone sleep...

It was around a day before the Sports festival and Kurtis was sleeping on his desk like normal mina, Toru taking pictures aka blackmail and because why not. Now Aizawa had to deal with this best he could because of two things one Kurtis needed to be awake his health was important and two they had some training to do.

The main point was Aizawa needed to find a way to wake Kurtis up before he had to do a repeat of this whole ordeal.

Aizawa: hey problem child wake up

Kurtis: zzz...zzzz

Aizawa: *groan* Iida your class rep. make sure everything gets dealt with. Don't be loud

Aizawa then picked up Kurtis put him over his shoulder and walked off towards the teachers' lounge to stash the teenager away under his secret napping place. Aizawa groaned once more before checking the lounge only seeing Mic snipe and All might present mainly relaxing before heading off to classes to teach.

Mic: yo Sho whoa! I see you brought Along your little listener again!

Aizawa: mic shut up your god awful loud!. Is she around here?

Mic: nope! Midnight off doing stuff should I get her-

Aizawa: god no! J-just doesn't say anything!. I mean it Hazashi!

All might: Ah Aizawa I see you brought along young Kurtis with you again. May I ask why?

Aizawa: *sigh* what does it look like All might?

Snipe: looks like you adopted an Australian as your ligament son

To this mic laughed as well as All might, Aizawa seemed pissed off at this but didn't necessarily ignore or deny it either. He walked over to his desk only to see it was blocked off?

Aizawa: what the hell?

Nezu: hello Aizawa

Aizawa: ah! Oh, it's you. Why is my desk blocked off?

Nezu: Well after investigating your desk we found that compartment you managed to make. I left it for another time but after a while, the place started to smell unpleasant

Mic: it smelt like something died in there!

Nezu: anyway if you want to you can place Kurtis in his room.

Aizawa: fine where is it?

Nezu then pointed him in the direction of the room.

Aizawa then walked off towards Kurtis "dorm" room which was originally a private office but was now made into a room for the teenager. Aizawa continued to walk with the sleeping teenager on his shoulder until he found his room, opened the door and walked into the room. Aizawa noticed the room Kurtis had a small drawing tablet placed on a desk beside it was some drawings some coloured some in black and white. Aizawa also noticed a mini-fridge under said desk.

There were also some clothes on the floor more so on his bed which was in the corner of the room he also had some drawing hung up as well as some photos of family and a few posters.