Chapter Thirty-Five: the True Nature of the name Purge the Demon hero!

In our last chapter Fatgum had given up the last of his absorbed power to take down the two villains in Overhauls control. however! the Barrier villain had managed to put a barrier around Rappa before he had an impact meaning he didn't take much damage in the attack by Fatgum. BUT! it wasn't in vain right now Tyler aka Atlas stood against Rappa. taking Fatgum's place in the fight.

Tyler: no more standing still! no more waiting! NO MORE BEING HELPLESS IT'S TIME FOR ACTION!!

Rappa: BRING IT ON DON'T HOLD BACK NOT ONE BIT!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

soon BOTH brawlers were exchanging fists with Rappa and Tyler both countering each other's attacks with their fists! 

Rappa: YOU'RE NOT HALF BAD!! 

Tyler: AND YOU DON'T FIGHT LIKE A WIMP!!

both continued to throw fists at each other with insane speed fatgum watched as Tyler continued to go all out against the Brawling villain. both of their speeds increased every second as they continued to punch. eventually, both had jumped back from each other cooling off.

Rappa's shoulder let off steam as Tylers armoured mouth mask designed letting off steam as did his body before his eyes glowed and both were at it again throwing punches at one another not letting up 

Tyler: I'LL BE STRONG! AM NOT GOING TO STAND BY ANY LONGER!! IF I AM BEATEN I'LL STAND AND FIGHT!!! JUST LIKE RED RIOT I'LL HARDEN AND FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING I GOT!!!!!

Rappa: YEAHHH THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HERE!!!! LET'S KEEP THIS GOING I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET A WORKOUT FROM THIS!!!!

Tyler: RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatgum: incredible! he's managing to hold Rappa back with the same amount of strength! would you look at that Red your chivalrous spirit inspired Tyler to Fight! 

Tyler and Rappa were still at it. Tyler black magma like armour cracked letting out steam and drips of lava half of Tyler's mask was already gone revealing a smile and fighter stare equal to Rappa own stare.

Tyler: YOU HEAR ME RAPPA! I WON'T STOP FIGHTING RED RIOT OR FATGUM WON'T SO I WON'T EITHER ALL OUT LET'S GO!!!

Rappa: HELL YEAH LETS DO THIS THING!!!

both let out a war cry before they went all out neither one of them let up continue to speed up causing the ground below them to crack with each punch and swing. Rappa struggled to stand as did Tyler both not letting the other let up before they both planted a fist against each other own

causing a small shock wave both smiled at each other before they took only a few seconds to breathe before they continued to fight. butting heads punching each other fists the whole room began to shake from their own punches before they slid back from each other.

Tyler armour cracked his torso was shown as well as his biceps and on his legs, his mask was gone revealing a grin and blooded noise.

Tyler:  I CAN WIN THIS!! ONE FINAL ATTACK! ONE FINAL ALL-OUT ASSULT TO END IT! ONE FINAL MAXED OUT  FIST FULL OF MY FIGHTERS SPIRIT!!!

Tyler: RRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Rappa: RRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

their Fists clashed for one final attack! it was strong sending a massive gust of wind at Fatgum almost making the room collapse before Tyler released steam from his body and mouth. and as quick as their final attacks were Rappa HAD FALLEN!!! the large brawler had fallen to one knee as Tyler stood over him over him

Fatgum looked at Tyler as he kept his sharp tooth smile before he took a breath in pulled his arms back quickly a strange noise came from him as the lava over his body quickly changed to a different shade from a warm hot orange to cooler colours. Fatgum and Rappa watched as Tyler released a hellish blaze of Bright Bule Expoltion that burst up into the ceiling. after that, a low freakish growl came from Tyler before he stood there... and fell over keeping the smile across his face. quickly Rappa had caught him which slightly worried Fatgum.