For the establishment of Dharma

In the celestial realm of Vaikuntha, where divine tranquility reigned and the air was perfumed with the essence of lotus blossoms, an urgent meeting was about to take place

The abode of Narayan, resplendent with golden spires and celestial gardens, was serene as ever. Narayan himself lay in repose, his form glowing with an ethereal light, while Devi Lakshmi, his eternal consort, sat gracefully at his feet, her presence a beacon of calm and compassion.

Suddenly, the air shimmered with divine energy as gods and goddesses from across the cosmos began to appear.

They bowed reverently to Devi Lakshmi, whose serene smile greeted them warmly.

Narayan, sensing the gathering, slowly opened his eyes, his gaze as infinite as the cosmos itself."Welcome, divine beings," Narayan's voice resonated through Vaikuntha, both a melody and a command. "What brings you all here in such numbers?"

Indra, the king of the gods, stepped forward, his regal form exuding both authority and concern. "Narayan, Adharma is spreading rapidly in Aryavarta. Injustice, greed, and cruelty have taken root, threatening the balance of the universe. We seek your guidance and intervention to restore dharma."

The other gods murmured their agreement, their faces reflecting the gravity of the situation. Vayu, Agni, Varuna, and the Ashwini Kumaras stood united in their plea, their divine auras flickering with anxious anticipation.

As the gods made their case, a radiant light heralded the arrival of Shiva and Parvati, followed by Brahma and Saraswati.

The atmosphere grew even more charged with divine energy as these supreme deities joined the assembly.

Narayan rose from his reclining position, his presence commanding and serene. Devi Lakshmi stood beside him, her eyes filled with unwavering support and resolve.

"Indeed, the situation in Aryavarta calls for immediate action," Narayan declared. "Adharma must be vanquished, and the balance restored. To achieve this, Devi Lakshmi and I will incarnate in the mortal realm to reestablish dharma."

The gathered deities bowed deeply, their hearts filled with hope and respect.

Shiva, his voice like a distant thunder, spoke in support, "Narayan, Parvati and I stand with you. The time has come for divine intervention to cleanse the world of its impurities."

Brahma, his four faces reflecting profound wisdom, added, "We too will support your mission. Saraswati and I will ensure that knowledge and wisdom guide the hearts of those who seek righteousness."

Narayan nodded, his eyes scanning the assembly. "I will require the essences of other gods to be born in Aryavarta as well. From Lord Yama and his wife, an ansh will be born as Yudhishthira and Devika, epitomes of righteousness and grace. Vayu and his wife's ansh will be born as Bhima and Valandhara, embodiments of strength and determination."

He continued, "Indra, your son will be born as Arjun, a peerless archer, and his soulmate will be the daughter of Agnidev, known as Draupadi, whose trials and strength will be pivotal in this mission. The Ashwini Kumaras' ansh will be Nakula and Sahadeva, representing skill and wisdom. Their wives, the ansh of Karenumati and Vijaya, will be their support and partners in this divine endeavor."

The gods and goddesses bowed once more, their commitment to the divine plan unshakable. "We shall do as you command, Narayan," Indra affirmed. "Our essences will take mortal form to support your mission."

With the divine decree set, the celestial assembly prepared to descend to the mortal realm. The air buzzed with anticipation and divine resolve as Narayan and Devi Lakshmi, supported by the might of the other gods, embarked on their mission to restore dharma in Aryavarta.

The heavens themselves seemed to hum with the promise of a new dawn, where righteousness would prevail and the balance of the universe would be restored under the watchful eyes of the divine.

To all my readers,Join the journey of love and hate..

Do vote and comment your views