Pre wedding festives

The next morning, the Pandava family gathered in the breakfast hall, eager to start the day. The room buzzed with lively conversation until a melodious voice, filled with devotion, drifted through the air, capturing everyone’s attention.

It was so enchanting that it led them instinctively towards its source.As they followed the sound, they arrived at the end of the garden, where a small mandir dedicated to Shiva stood. The space was tranquil, adorned with blooming flowers and vibrant greenery.

Inside the mandir, Draupadi sat gracefully on a simple mat, her posture radiating tranquility. She was dressed in a light blue half-saree with delicate gold embroidery that shimmered subtly in the soft morning light.

The saree was draped elegantly, highlighting her poise and grace. Her hair was neatly styled in a traditional bun, adorned with fresh jasmine flowers, adding a fragrant touch to her appearance. Minimal yet elegant jewelry—a pair of gold bangles, a delicate necklace, and a small maang tikka—completed her ensemble.

With her eyes closed in deep devotion, Draupadi sang a devotional hymn to Lord Shiva. Her voice, soft and melodious, wove through the mandir like a gentle breeze, creating an atmosphere of serenity and reverence.

Her complete immersion in the prayer meant she was unaware of her surroundings, lost in her spiritual connection.

When Draupadi finished her song and opened her eyes, she was taken aback to see the entire Pandava family standing nearby.

Her initial surprise quickly gave way to a warm, welcoming smile as she recognized them.

Kunti, always appreciative of beauty and talent, approached Draupadi with admiration. "Draupadi, you look like an apsara, and your voice is truly divine. It has added a special grace to this morning."

Draupadi's cheeks flushed with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. "Thank you, Mata Kunti. Your words mean a lot to me."

As the family settled into the mandir, Drupada, who was already present for the morning rituals, suggested a special arrangement. "Since this is a momentous occasion, how about Arjun and Draupadi perform the aarti together? It would symbolize the beginning of their new journey together."

As Draupadi and Arjuna stood side by side for the aarti, their proximity was almost palpable. They both held the same ornate brass plate, decorated with flowers and filled with sacred offerings.

Their fingers brushed gently, and the warmth from their touch seemed to connect them on a deeper level.

Their eyes met for a brief, intense moment. Arjuna’s gaze was soft and filled with unspoken affection, while Draupadi’s eyes reflected a mixture of hope and reassurance.

It was as if time had paused, allowing them to silently acknowledge their shared bond and the significance of this moment.

After the aarti, their hands parted, but the closeness remained. The sacred flames had been offered to Lord Shiva, and the ritual had imbued them with a shared sense of peace and unity.