Plan against Pandavas

Wishing all my lovely readers a joyous Raksha Bandhan! May the divine bond of friendship and protection, as shared by Krishna and Draupadi, inspire love, care, and unwavering support between you and your siblings. Just as Krishna always stood by Draupadi, may you always find strength and comfort in each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

After a wonderful outing, everyone felt happy

After a wonderful outing, everyone felt happy. However, the time had come for Krishna and Satya to return to Dwaraka.

Draupadi helped Satya pack their belongings, the two women sharing a bittersweet moment as they folded clothes and organized items.

Meanwhile, Krishna took Arjun to the garden attached to the chamber.

The usually jovial Krishna wore a serious expression, which immediately caught Arjun's attention. "Parth," Krishna began, "happiness doesn't last long, and we must be ready to face hardships now."

Arjun, sensing the gravity of the situation, asked, "What danger is coming our way, Madhav?"

Krishna, with a somber tone, replied, "I do not know the specifics, but we must be cautious. It will not be the same every time."

Understanding that Krishna would not elaborate further, Arjun did not press him.

However, a sense of restlessness settled in his conscience, the thought of impending danger to his family weighing heavily on his mind.

Krishna, noticing Arjun's unease, attempted to lighten the mood. "On my way to Dwaraka, I should stop near the Triveni Sangam and bathe there," Krishna said.

Arjun's curiosity piqued. "Why specifically there, Madhav?"

Krishna explained, "The lost Saraswati river lies there. The story goes that Goddess Saraswati couldn't walk on earth with holy fire in her hands, so she took the underground path. Those who bathe there, remembering this story, will earn good fortune."

Arjun couldn't help but tease, "What more good fortune would you possibly need Madhav?"

They spent some time together, talking and enjoying each other's company, sharing laughter and memories that had strengthened their bond.

When they finally returned to the guest chambers, Krishna and Satya were ready for their journey.

At the main entrance, all the royals gathered to bid them farewell.

Krishna reminded the Pandavas, "Stay together and stay strong."

When Draupadi came forward to take his blessings, Krishna gently said, "Never lose hope in any situation."

With an emotional goodbye, Krishna and Satya departed for Dwaraka, leaving behind a sense of both warmth and forewarning.

The Pandavas and their wives stood together, watching until the chariot disappeared from view, each lost in their own thoughts about the uncertain future.