Arjun in Panchal

When Arjun received the urgent letter from his guru, Dronacharya, he immediately understood the gravity of the situation

He went to Bhishma Pitamah to inform him about the threat to Panchal and to seek his permission to go.

"Pitamah," Arjun said respectfully, handing the letter to Bhishma, "Guru Dron has requested my assistance to deal with the demon king Kalyawan, who is terrorizing Panchal. With your permission, I would like to go and help."

Bhishma read the letter, his brows furrowing in concern. "Arjun, your duty to protect the people is important. You have my blessing to go. Take care, my child, and may victory be with you."

Arjun nodded, his resolve firm. "Thank you, Pitamah. I will ensure Kalyawan is dealt with."

Nakul, eager to accompany his brother and provide support, stepped forward. "I will go with you, Bhrata Arjun. Together, we will protect Panchal."

With Bhishma's permission, the two brothers set out for Panchal, their minds focused on the mission ahead. The journey was swift, filled with discussions on strategy and the best way to confront Kalyawan.

---

Meanwhile, in Panchal, the atmosphere was tense. Though Kalyawan had stopped his overt attacks, everyone knew he was hiding somewhere, waiting to strike again.

Prishati, the queen, was busy managing the affairs of the kingdom, ensuring the safety and well-being of her people.

Satya, seeing how preoccupied Prishati was, decided to spend time with Draupadi.

She took Draupadi to the palace garden, a serene place filled with blooming flowers and the gentle sound of a nearby fountain.

They sat on a beautifully carved stone bench, enjoying the calmness of the garden.

Soon, Krishna joined them, his presence always bringing a sense of peace and wisdom.

Draupadi, her curiosity piqued by the recent talk in the kingdom, turned to Krishna with a question.

"Bhrata," Draupadi began, "who is Rajkumar Arjun ? Everyone in the kingdom speaks of him with such reverence. I wish to know more about him."

Krishna's face lit up with a fond smile. "Ah, Arjun," he said, "my dear Parth. He is an excellent warrior, unmatched in skill and bravery. But beyond his prowess in battle, he is a man of great compassion and integrity."

Krishna continued, "Arjun's heart is as tender as it is courageous. He is devoted to his family and friends, always ready to lend a helping hand. His loyalty is unwavering, and he holds the values of dharma close to his heart. He is a true Kshatriya, not just by birth, but by his actions and principles."

Draupadi listened intently, her eyes widening with each word. She felt a strange sense of connection and admiration for this warrior she had never met.