CHAPTER 14

This chapter includes mature scenes with questionable consent. Read at your own risk! Leave a vote or a comment if you enjoyed it. It really keeps me motivated to write more. :)

The room was enveloped in darkness. Curtains pulled close, she could only see slivers of moonlight slipping through the gaps. One of those dim beams fell over the walnut color locks of Nikolai's hair. It gave his face a sharp edge and made his grey eyes shine predatory silver. His jaw was clenched, looking sharp enough to cut through skin. 

Slowly, he lifted a dark looking drink to his lips, his Adams apple bobbing with the massive gulp. Still, his eyes didn't leave her trembling form. 

You will earn what you want with your body. That's what he had said.

"Undress." The single-word order shook the air around them, spoken in tone so low and gravelly she felt her bones quiver. 

The dress had become crumpled where she had been clenching it the entire way to his bedroom. It was far more extensive than her own. Darkness forbid her to see many details, but she could clearly make out the outlines of tall bookshelves. Nikolai sat perched in an armchair set in front of them, whiskey swirling in the glass he held. 

Finally her cramping fingers released the dress. The thin straps fell from her slender shoulders and soon the dress was laying in a heap at her feet. Angelique exhaled shakily, reaching behind her to undo the hook of her bra. 

"Leave that on." Nikolai took another sip from his drink, his gaze lingering. Deep satisfaction ran through him at the sigh of her in the lingerie he had bought for her. "Kneel." His eyes followed hungrily as she sunk onto her knees between his legs. 

Her trembling fingers dragged down the zipper of his trousers and undid the belt. He was already hard, the thick shaft pressing against the fabric of his underwear. 

"Have you done this before?" His hand combed through her hair, the silky locks twisting and twirling around his long fingers. The movement was so gentle it could be mistaken by care. She knew better than that. He was ruthless. A man of sheer control and hunger for power. Someone like him wasn't capable of genuine gentleness or love. 

"No.I sold my virginity to you." Angelique swallowed, pushing back all the emotions that came surging over her in waves. 

"You could've done this without losing your virginity." He said. "Such an innocent little Angel..." His voice said he wanted to add something to that, but no words followed. Instead his grip on her hair tightened, bringing her lips closer to his erection. "Bite me and you will regret it." 

Don't tempt me. 

If she had been braver, perhaps she would've done just that. But Nikolai's wrath wasn't something she was willing to challenge after what he had done to Amanda. The thick tip pushed past her lips, intruding into her mouth. Angelique flinched with the swift thrust of his hips, her jaw aching. His grip on her golden hair tightened, his hand guiding her head into the movement. 

A low growl rumbled through his chest, his head lulling back in pleasure. She was not experienced with this and yet he looked like he was close to heaven. He didn't give her any breaks, his shaft pushing deeper into her mouth with every movement. Any faster and her jaw would dislocate. Nikolai was rough, and the closer to climax he was, the more she felt she wouldn't survive this experience. 

"Teeth." He warned when her teeth brushed against his shaft. Her lips hurt and her throat was on fire. Tears begun to fill her eyes when his hips joined, thrusting himself deeper into her mouth. The rugged breaths turned into low groans and then she felt him stiffen inside her. Warm liquid trailed down her throat without her consent. 

When he pulled out of her mouth, Angelique gasped for air. She crumbled at his feet, breathing unsteadily. 

"You did good." Nikolai praised, all the wild emotions he had expressed when she pleased him slipping behind a facade. He had come undone underneath her touch, and just as easily he was once more the cruel leader of mafia. Only his somewhat heavy breathing suggested that anything had happened in the first place. "You have earned your dance competition." He said simply, zipping back up his pants and pouring himself another glass of whiskey. 

That's it? He doesn't want to continue?

Confusion seeped onto her features. A part of her was relieved he didn't request anything else, but then there was this other feeling she couldn't quite pinpoint. He had her once and now he didn't want her anymore? Would he get rid of her once he grows bored? 

Sensing her eyes on him, Nikolai glanced down at her. "Is there anything else you want, Angel?" 

"No." The young woman hurriedly averted her gaze. 

"You may leave then." 

He was tossing her out like a used toy. Angelique felt her blood boil. He was treating her like she wasn't even there anymore. Smart thing would be to take the chance to leave, but something made her linger. "Can I ask you a question?" 

His cold eyes settled back onto her. "Hm?" 

"What you said before....What did you mean when you said that I don't remember you?" 

He stared at her for a long moment. "You will have to do far more than a blowjob to earn that answer." Nikolai stood up, setting the half full glass aside. "I want you to find out the answer to that yourself, Angel." He towered over her, serious look on his face. "Once you do....I will set you free." 

Her eyes widened at that. 

He's going to set me free?

Nikolai caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. There was something akin to longing in his gaze. The single emotion made her shudder. His grey eyes held a deep look in them, one that called out to her soul and made her heart beat faster in her chest. 

The moment had lasted only for a fleeting second. He dropped his hand and the coldness was back. 

"Now go, before I change my mind."