Imagine 3

Y/n 's pov:

It was just another ordinary day at school: very boring. I was in my English class sat next to my bestfriend Harvey. As always he was distracting me and making me laugh. He was imitating our teacher whilst she was reading Macbeth. In the end, we both ended up bursting out laughing and our teacher screamed at us, "Harvey, y/n, out the classroom now!" 

We both stood out the classroom trying to stop laughing. Eventually, we stopped and I looked down the corridor to see him looking at us.

 "Harvey," I spoke quietly. 

"What," he also spoke in a hushed voice.

"Max's there," 

"He won't say anything,"

"What if he does?"

"He won't, unless I call him here,"

"Harvey, please don't," I pleaded but he still told his twin to come over. 

I've had a massive crush on Max since I first saw him. I mean who wouldn't: who wouldn't fall in love with his hazel eyes and his soft, fluffy hair not to mention when he smiles, it's like the whole world could fall in love with him. And Harvey knew about my crush, and of course he teased me about it all the time. 

"Hi," Max said smiling. DAMN HIS SMILE!

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Max are you going to Tom's party?"

"As if I'd miss his party,"

"Cool, y/n are you coming?" Harvey asked me.

"I wasn't planning on coming,"

"You should it'll be so fun," Harvey said.

"I don't know,"

"You can come with us," Max offered.

"Really?" "I mean, you guys won't mind,"

"Of course not," Max and Harvey said at the same time.

"Twin things," I laughed as they both rolled their eyes.

*At the party*

Harvey was chatting up some girls, he got quite drunk, I was having a little bit of drink when I hand grabbed my hand, 

"Oh, hi Max," I slurred.

 "Have you been drinking?" He asked, not drunk at all.

"Just a little bit," I lied.

I was going to walk away from him, when I stumbled but he grabbed my hand, stopping me from falling. 

"I'll take you home, come on," 

"No, my mum will kill me if I come home like this," I told him.

"Okay, you can stay at mine and text your mum saying you're at a friends." 

I was trying to text my mum but I kept rubbing my eyes, so Max texted her for me. Then we left the party and were walking to his, I was struggling whilst walking so Max ended up picking me up despite my efforts for him to not. 

Once we got to his house, he told his mum I was a friend and got too drunk, he took me to his room and put me down in his bed. 

"Max," I struggled keeping my eyes open.

"Yes, he said. 

"I love you," I slurred once again.

"I love you too," he said, then pressed his lips against mine, the butterflies inside my stomach out of control, or it was the alcohol, I don't remember. But I do remember us kissing for a good few minutes then we pulled away and he was about sleep on the floor when I told him, 

"Sleep with me,"

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." 

"Okay," he said got into bed with me.

I tested positive for loving Max Mills.