Imagine 6

Max's pov:

It was the 14 of February, my least favourite day of the year, everyone giving stupid roses and chocolates to their girlfriends and boyfriends, making me feel like the most lonely boy on Earth- oh how I despised valentines day.

But today would be different; today I'd ask out the girl of my dreams and instead of the worst day, it'd be the best day of my life. Yet, I was too shy to talk to her or even look at her. Harvey told me to 'go for it' but that was easy for him to say, with him being Mr confident. I decided that I should 'go for it' so I bought Lily some chocolates and roses and also a lily. I hoped she liked it, I hoped she didn't think I was weirdo, I didn't think she would: she's very sweet and thoughtful and a little bit shy.

Oh there ain't nothing like a shy girl (Get it?)

It was the end of the school day and I saw Lily walking away from school on her own, I decided to go up to her. I tapped her on her shoulder, she turned around, looked at me and blushed. She blushed: maybe she likes me? 

"Oh, hi Max," she smiled shyly.

"Hi, Lily," I smiled and looked at the ground. "I was wondering if you, you would.... you would like to be...my...my valentines?" I said and then gave her the chocolates and flowers.

"It's a lily," she spoke quietly and smiled shyly once again. 

"And the answer to my question....?" I asked and she replied saying, "Yes," and I hugged her and felt her arms around me too. "Meet me outside my house at 4," I told her and went home to get ready for our date.

I tested positive for falling for a shy girl