Imagine 17(Smut)

Y/n 's pov:

"Max! Hurry up and get out of the shower!"
"I need to shower too!"

After a few more shouts, Max came out of the bathroom: hair dripping wet. Wow- this boy. From top-to-toe beautiful; inside and out. I couldn't stop staring at Max's body. If only he didn't have a towel covering his lower-half- I thought to myself then being disgusted at my thoughts. 

"I know I am one of a kind, but no need to stare," Max chuckled, knowing the spell he had me under.

"Okay, no need to get so full of yourself Mills," I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Haha, I thought you needed to shower,"

"Now I just want to stare at you all night long," I told Max watching the grin form on his face.

"I can arrange that," Max spoke in his cool and collected voice as he sat down next to me(still wearing the towel). 

"The towel is annoying me," I whined, earning a laugh from Max.

"I don't know what I can do about that," Max looked me in the eyes, me once again under his spell, understanding full-well what I was hinting at.

"Oh, I guess I'll get in the shower then," I bit my lip purposefully, knowing Max got turned on by this.

"Oh, I don't think so," Max grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him but- me being the clumsy shit I was- fell on top him touching his length. Instead of getting up, I decided to move my hand on top of the towel- agitating his 'area'.

I decided to take his towel of whilst pushing him back onto the bed.

After that, we stopped building up the sexual tension (giving in to our temptations) and I had my tongue down his throat whilst his hands travelled around my naked body, spending a few seconds longer in certain areas letting moans escape from my mouth. Max was on top of me and his lips made their way down my neck- leaving 'marks' as he slowly sucked and bit at it- down my chest and stomach. I had my hands on his length, feeling it get harder and harder each second. Max let me have my dominance and I flipped him over; I was on top of him. Aggressively, I started kissing his neck, also sucking and biting, the moans escaping his mouth filling me with pleasure, before my mouth stopped at his stomach. 

It was as if Max read my mind as he breathed out the words, "You know my favourite number has always been 69."

I positioned my legs over his shoulders and felt his tongue slide up my thighs, back down, back up while I licked the top of his cock. 

Just as Max got really close to my 'area' I enveloped his length into my mouth, only for him to starting licking my insides out- me feeling as if I was on fire. 

I sucked on him whole and he ate me out. I was filled some sort of electrical buzz throughout my body as Max let his tongue travel as deep into my body as it could. 

I knew Max was about to come- so was I. As if in sync(I guess we were) we both came at the same time. I let myself savour and swallow Max's fresh liquid whilst he licked me clean, both of us not getting enough of each other. 

Once we'd both swallowed and licked everything, we lay down next to each other, recovering from our little scene. 

"It's only 11pm," I checked the time.

"It looks like we've got all night to have lots and lots of fun," Max smirked, and my insides flipped at his smile. God he always got me into such a state.

"Your so subtle about it," I laughed.

"Why thank you my love," Max chuckled and I thought to myself:

I tested positive for having a sex-god of a boyfriend- yet still so cute.