Imagine 15

Y/n's pov:

Today was mine and Max's one year since we got together he's been the best boyfriend ever and I is my favourite person ever, he always makes me laugh and smile, even when I'm at my lowest Max is the only one who can cheer me up, Max can make the rain seem beautiful, Max is the best!

Max had planned a surprise date for us both and hadn't told me anything, except to dress up a little fancy.

I decided to wear a  plain pastel pink dress, with gold heels, I did my make-up and I curled my hair, tied half up and added a gold flower hair-pin, accustomed with a gold purse.

I had taken four hours to get ready and Max should be here soon.

I heard my door bell sound and rushed to open it, my eyes blessed with the sight of the most sexiest human living on this planet. 

My breath was taken away at the sight of Max. 

Max was wearing black skinny jeans, a dull white shirt, a black leather jacket, some white trainers. Today he'd decided not to wear a cap,just how I preferred it.

Whilst I was admiring him, Max smirked saying, "I know, I know I'm such a sight but there's no need to stare,"

"I wasn't staring,"

"Okay, whatever you say," he laughed, "Now let's go," Max took my hand and led me to his care where her opened the door and let me sit in, putting my seatbelt on for me , before sitting in the driver's seat himself. He played some music during the drive and had his hand on mine throughout.

When Max parked the car, I saw we were outside a fancy restaurant, but not just any restaurant my favourite restaurant.

"It's my favourite," I muttered under my breath but Max heard.

Max took my had and I stepped out of the car, then heading into the restaurant, welcomed by the scent of herbs and spices.

Max and I sat down at the table he'd reserved for us and one of the waiters came over and we ordered our drinks.

I got a plain water and Max got Fanta.

We were unusually quiet but just enjoying each other's company, quick glances thrown at each other as we waited for our drinks to arrive.

Once our drinks arrived, we took a few sips and that's when Max finally spoke.

"Y/n?"

"Yes,"

"You know it's really weird how fast this year with you has gone, I feel so lucky to have had you by my side for one whole year, your so special and amazing and I'm so glad you chose to be with me,"

"Max," I rested my hand on his, sending sparks through my body, just like the first time I touched his hand, "If anyone's lucky, it's me, for having someone like you who's decided to stay beside me, someone like you who's put up with me and all my rollercoaster of emotions, Max, you're such a talented, beautiful, thoughtful person and I'm the lucky one for you choosing to be with me,"

"Y/n, I love you,"

"I love you too, Max,"

"You know, although it's been a year, this, this is just the beginning of something amazing,"

"I know, Max, I know," I smiled and took a sip of water as we ordered our starters. 

********

Umm, hi sorry for updating after ages, I was planning on writing smut but it didn't really work so yeah have a cute imagine instead :) Also, if anyone has any requests, just dm me and I'll try and do it xx