dreamsmp oc

The world is war but the pages are peace
.

Amara (Marish)

.

Other Names
▪︎ Mara
▪︎ Mar

.

Relations
Sister to Tubbo
Like a sister to Tommy
Best friends with Technoblade

.

20 years old

.

.

Life although difficult is very very beautiful. It brings me great joy when the birds sing their tune or the water ripples over rocks. When the trees sway to the wind, the rain falls on my face.

Now I crouch on the ground, my favorite book clutched between my wrapped appendages, Jane Eyre. The sky is red and the lands dusted with remains of a great country. I, although, only call it great because my little brother Toby calls it so. I do not believe in his country, hence why I am sat on the obsidian lattice above the rubble.

I sided with Technoblade, my longtime best friend, my fellow book enthusiast. We both believe the government is an absolute disaster and think it shouldn't exist, but that is where our views on the subject differ.

Toby, Tubbo, my sweet, sweet little brother doesn't look at me the same.

Guilt.

I feel such a deep guilt and it only grows each time I look at his eyes. He sees me as a traitor, someone who betrayed his trust and ignored his cries for help. I'm his elder sister, someone he should look up to and ask for advice, but I ruined that.  Tears lay upon my checks and I hadn't bothered to clean my face, not deserving to hide anything anymore, not even my pain.

There was a gleam in my vision and an axe was near my neck. Surprisingly not diamond or netherite.

"You've wronged L'manburg too many times and have sides with that pig. Nothing is stopping me from killing you right here, right now."

I sighed and tried to think of something better to say than then do it. Quakity is definitely a wild card in my book, he really could just do it. My mouth went dry as I formulated a response.

"I understand your hatred towards me and fully accept my wrongdoings against you and everyone else, especially Tubbo and Tommy. What I want you to understand before you do it is that I never wanted violence. I wanted us all to get along and live peacefully but the governmen--"