"Fanfic One Shot" is a go...

Hey, my name is Artimis Crock. That is after my Mom found me in an alley, abandoned and all. I still haven't told the team I was adopted yet and I decided I would do it today.

~

B07

The computer announced my arrival. I walked to the living room where everyone was watching TV. I had told them to meet me at the cave because I had something important to tell them.

"Hey guys, " I said as I walked in. They all looked at me, either glad I was here or expectantly. I sighed, "Well you know how I have villains as parents?"

Most nodded in response while others said 'yes'.

"Well---, " I said, but was interrupted by Batman's voice echoing all over the cave. He told us to get into the debriefing room right away. We all stood and made our way over.

"Well what?" Wally said eating away at one of his food bars. I might as well get it off of my chest now, "I'm adopted."

"Wha...?" Wally said dumbly as we arrived at the room.

Batman told us of the appearing of a weird portal. He said most of the league was on an off-world mission. Only Superman, Green Arrow, Flash, Zatara, and him were available and needed us there as well seeing as we don't know what could be coming through. We hurried over to the sight, which was an abandoned warehouse.

Those gosh dang warehouses.

I stood next to Green Arrow, KF next to his mentor, as well as Robin with Batman, Aqualad next to Zatara, and Miss M and Superboy with Superman. We stood at ready for the worst to come out.

A man with long hair and dark looking sunglasses jumped out. He took one look at our weapons and had his hands up, "Don't shoot! We are friendly!"

"We?" Superman asked.

"Uh, yeah, just in a b--," he started as a man in a Flash suit jumped out. He looked around at us, "Are you sure we are on the right Earth?"

Another man jumped out that looked like my mentor but cooler. Sorry, not sorry, Oliver.

"Yeah, by my calculations we should be--" Sunglasses said but was interrupted by the Green Arrow lookalike grunting, "We have company."

"Knew that, right," Flash lookalike said then turned to us,"Uh, yeah, we are looking for someone on this Earth."

"How can we trust you?" Flash said.

"Well, " Flash lookalike said, "Guessing by your appearances you guys are superheroes. I'm the Flash." He gestured to his long haired friend.

"Vibe," Sunglasses said. Flash-- I'm just going to call him that and call our Flash Barry-- gestured to Green Arrow lookalike.

"Green Arrow," he grunted out. He really is going for the Batman thing. Green Arrow glanced around at our lot and the surroundings. Quite quickly, that I had almost didn't catch him doing it. His eyes finally settled on Batman and narrowed.

"Look once we find who we are looking for we can get out of your hair, " he said. Flash looked at him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry about him," Flash said, "He's a little grumpy today. Had to deal with an evil speedster." Green Arrow shrugged off the Flash's hand.

"Okay," Flash mumbled as he retracted his hand.

"Yeah, I know how that feels to," Barry spoke up.

"We are off topic," Robin dragged out, bored.

"Who are you looking for?" Batman said. I'm sure if I said asked it would be too polite.

"Jade," Green Arrow said.

"Look," Superman said, "I know you don't trust us but to find whoever your looking for you do. Let's just go back to the Cave." Everyone agreed, save for Green Arrow and Batman who were reluctant about the idea.

"So no cameras or anything?" The Flash asked as Superman nodded. The Flash took of his mask to reveal a good looking man.

"Barry Allen," he said. Well, heck. Vibe took off his glasses and brushed his hair back, "Cisco Ramon, nice to meet ya." Green Arrow slowly took off his hood, "My name is Oliver Queen and I'm looking for Jade Queen, my long lost sister." Wow, dramatic much.

"Heh, that's so cool!" Barry said as he took off his mask. The people of our world introduced ourselves except for the Bats.

Artimis is Green Arrow's (Earth 1's) sister who ended up in another Earth by (Savitar?)