Daughter Sin meets Fairies

A regular day at Fairy Tail was not of a normal person yet common of Fairy Tail

A regular day at Fairy Tail was not of a normal person yet common of Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray at it again with their childish fights with Ezra to break them up. Lucy at the bar, having a nice chat with Mira and Lisanna. Jet and Droy reminiscing of times when they were younger and Cana getting drunk as usual. A portal appeared out of nowhere suddenly. This took the attention of the whole guild but Gray and Natsu, who continued their fighting. Juvia took the attention of Gray, and Lucy to Nastu although Lucy had to kick him to make him realize what's going on. Gramps came down the stairs to see the portal as well and went to inspect it.

"Any idea what it is Gramps?" Laxus spoke from his chair. Laxus was confused from the appearance of the portal, but assumed Gramps knew what it was.

"Yes, but a portal like this hasn't appeared in ages," Gramps said, looking back to Laxus. Laxus nodded then continued sipping from his drink, now ignoring the whole ordeal.

"What do you mean Master?" Ezra questioned as she stood to inspect the portal closer. At the same time Natsu's eyes were wide and he had his hands above his head.

"This had happened before!?" Natsu exclaimed.

"A portal had appeared infront of me when I was a child and I had gained a friendship with a person from another world," Gramps spoke calmly. The entire guild was astonished, how could a person from another world appear? It seems impossible.

"It's not as impossible as you think," Gramps seemingly read their thoughts. He didn't think a portal was ever going to appear again. The person who had come through last time had mentioned there was a slim chance it was to happen ever again and if it ever did, it probably wouldn't be of the same world.

Suddenly a girl came out at fast speeds into the wall. No one could have caught her at the speed she was going. The crash brought a broken wall and rubble into the scene but not a sight of the girl. It was until the dust cleared that she was seen crouched in the rubble. All that was seen was her long, silver hair.

She looked up slowly, with a concerned look. She observed the whole guild and their surprised faces.

"I'm deeply sorry for your wall, I didn't mean to land here," she said as she stood carefully. Lucy's face was calm when she spoke.

"Not the worst thing to happen," she mumbled. Gramps stood forward, in front of the guild, as if protecting it.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Gramps asked. It was foolish of him to think that the friend from before would have popped out of the portal. The girl took a few steps forward out the mess and out into the middle of the guild hall.

"My name is Melody Liones and I'm here on vacation!" Melody spoke excitedly. The guild was confused, to say the least.

"That didn't help at all," Gajeel scoffed at his table, where Levy, Pantherlily, and him sat.