Meeting A Different Timeline

Lucy was at the guild, as per usual, with Natsu or perhaps Natsu and her were there at the same time. Natsu had brought her to the guild to go on a job but he got caught up in a fight with Gray. Ezra had to brake it up roughly and brought the two over to Lucy with a job in hand. Lucy was excited to go on a job with Team Natsu even if Happy was with Carla and Wendy. Well, he was with Carla and Wendy had tagged along. The job they were going on involved fighting some bandits in a cave. They had to protect whatever was inside for a few hours until the owner of whatever is inside comes to pick it up. Natsu thought it was boring but mentions of it being 'easy, like old times' cancelled out his whining. Now Team Natsu are deep in a cave with Erza leading with a torch in her hand. Gray had told the group to stop, because he heard voices. They all stood still until the voices dissappeared. The team decided to move once again and had fallen into a huge whole. It wasn't there before but, they had only noticed it when they were falling. Some sort of magic was at play here, but they were not quite sure what yet. When Natsu had fallen, a squeaking sound came from beneath him.

"Is the cave alive?" He asked, "Oh no, we've been eaten by a cave monster!" Erza had taken him and thrown him against a cave wall to shut him up.

"Natsu, you know there is no such thing as cave monsters," she told him. Team Natsu looked to where Natsu was before to find Sting Eucliffe of Sabertooth. Next to him was Rouge Cheney of Sabertooth. Both dragon slayers were very confused.  They all talked their stories of how they hot here. The twin dragon slayers saying they took the job without Lector or Frosche to give them a free day, as it was an easy job. It's not looking like an easy job anymore.

"I sense an odd magic down here," Rouge spoke his thoughts.

"I do to, it's quite strange," Erza nodded. Suddenly a blue-purple colour appeared and the whole room was on the offensive. Two blondes popped out of the portal, I suppose. They lay on the ground groaning, slowly getting up. They wore odd clothing, some with words written on it. As they stood up, their faces were shadowed by two hats. They both were very surprised to see the people standing before them.

Lucy POV

"Who are you and how did you get here!?" Erza asked forcefully. The taller blonde stood infront of the other.

"Hey, Erza, you're scaring them," I put a hand on her shoulder, "I think they aren't here on purpose." The girl stood forward and moved to take her hat off.

"Yeah," she took her hat off, looking exactly like me, "We have no idea how we got here or why you guys look like us." She even has the same voice as me.

"Who is your friend then," Gray asked. The guy stepped forward to reveal Sting's lookalike. He huffed, looking at all of us.

"This is weird," he said. Lucy-alike slapped his arm hard and he rubbed it with puppy dog eyes.

"Wha? Ow, that hurt Blondie," he spoke, hand on his arm. Lucy-alike rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry for his behavior. He seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today," Lucy-alike said sincerely. Sting-alike mumbled something that only Lucy-alike and the dragon slayers could hear. She blushed immensely at hearing whatever he said. Sting was blushing and Rouge looked like he was about to laugh. Natsu had on a poker face.

"I'm sorry to ruin your conversation but do remember anything before you got here?" Gray asked calmly. Lucy-alike calmed down and Sting-alike moved forward to answer.

"We were out with some friends and we were exploring an abandoned house. I, along with Natsu and Gajeel thought it was a great opportunity to scare our girlfriends. I never got a chance to scare her as she was so close to me. Then we both fell into here," He said.

"Well I think it was rude and uncalled for," Lucy-alike said, her arms crossed infront of her.

"I didn't even do it," Sting-alike deadpanned.

"But you thought of it! Rouge at least was a decent man and stayed with the girls while you three went off who knows where!" Lucy-alike said, upset.

"Aww, Rouge had all the girls to himself. Dammit, if only I was there," Sting-alike dreamed. Lucy punched Sting's arm.

"You perverted Bumblebee!" She yelled.

"You know you love me!" Sting laughed. Lucy blushed and looked away.

"Yeah, I do, my Bumblebee," Lucy hugged him as he hugged her. Natsu suddenly butt in, cutting the thick silence of our group.

"Let's stop wasting time and get outta here first," Natsu said.

"Yes, I agree," Ezra started, "We can take you back to the guild and ask master how to get you back to your home." The look-alikes nodded, confused.

"Wait, how do you expect us to get out of here?" Lucy asked.

"With our magic, of course," Natsu smirked. The lookalikes eyes widened in disbelief.

"What?"

"You know magic!"

The lookalikes stared at each other in confusion.

"Yeah no, magic isn't real," the other Sting said as the other Lucy nodded along to his statement.