Arrowverse meets Avengers

The Avengers went about their usual lives in the tower. With Loki and Bucky as new Avengera though, it is a little different, today was extraordinary.

The Avengers sat in the living room. Today Thor was at Asgard, Sam was visiting a friend, and Vison and Wanda were having a vacation together. The rest of the Avengers watched a movie. Loki sat on the couch reading a book. Tony, Bucky, and Clint discussed about whether the dog is living or dead. Tony and Bucky were surprisingly on the same side of the agreement that the 'dog is obviously living. Without the dog there is no real plot to the movie.' Clint says the dog is dead 'there is no way he can live after that.' Clint attempts to get Natasha into the conversation multiple times but she rather insists on watching the movie fully with Steve, Bruce, and secretly Loki.

Suddenly a flowing blue portal appeared in the living room. A man with a red suit suddenly appeared in the living room. Most of the Avengers prepared for a fight. The man had yellow lightning bolts over his suit. Another man with a green hood came out of the portal. Seeing the fighting stances pointed at him he tensed slightly. Then another man with long hair came out of the portal with wierd blue sunglasses on.

"Oh, are you serious?" Sunglasses asked sassily.

Red suit leaned over to sunglasses, "This isn't Earth 38." Green hood quickly takes out his bow and arrow, ready to fire.

"Right, of course, Flash, I knew that," sunglasses said.