Chapter 8

No ones pov

First day of school in Gotham City, and the miraculous team was getting ready. Each one made sure they had plenty of food to keep their kwami's happy throughout the day. The miraculous team already made a promise to each that they would always have each others backs because we'll they are a family now and that's what family all about being together. The team decided to take a limo to school well because they just wanted to use their own cars.

After getting ready early in the morning. They went downstairs to have breakfast together, and after cleaning up, they walked out the front door towards their separate cars.

Marinette pov

“I am kind of surprised that I am not feeling antsy or even scared of being in a new school in a whole new city. I guess that extra boost of confidence comes from having such good friends that are more like family to me rigth Tikki” Marinette says

“That's rigth Marinette, know that we are always here for you if anything goes wrong. You'll even have me and Plagg with you at all times rigth by your side.” Tikki says while Plagg snores from inside Marinette bag because he doesn't like early morning or school.

“Thanks Tikki, you are the best” Marinette says

With those words being exchanged between the two. The drive to Gotham Academy continued.

Damien pov

Great, another day of school, just great. Hopefully, just hopefully, I can avoid all the girls trying to flirt with me. I mean, even when I give them the bat glare of mine, they just shudder in fear and continue to nag me through the day. The only places I can hide from are on the roof or in the library. If it was up to me, I would carry my Kanata to school just to scare them off a bit. Maybe kill a few idiots along the way.

“Wakey Demon spawn, It's a new and a new start to a school year. Your final school. Who knows, maybe you'll make some friends this year and scare everybody” Jason Tood screams from outside the door.

“Tt, why do I need any more annoying people in my life. I already have you, Timothy, and Grayson. I think that's more than enough.” Damien says

“You wound me with such hurtful words Demon spawn” Jason respond and that is how Damien morning went on him having to listen to the rest of his brothers and holding of on attacking them due to there endless teasing until he walked out the front door and into the limo that would take him to school.