Chapter 20

Connors POV

Ok so it has been a week since cc has been home, we are all worried and we have told the police and everything. They asked if we know anyone that would take her and to be honest I have no clue. She hasn't talked about anyone being mean to her or anything.

Me and the rest of the boys are really worried.

I haven't stopped crying.
Haley has been over here to comfort me but she isn't very helpful. And to be honest here she has been really distant and I don't know if I have the same feelings for her anymore.
Yeah she's really pretty and funny has a good personality but I don't think I really love her.

"Knock knock knock" someone's knocking at the door.
Who would it be because all the boys haven't been out of the house there all depressed. I just go to the door and its this girl.
She looks like she has been crying.

"Hello are you Connor franta"? She asked

"Yeah, who are u" I ask trying not to sound rude

" I'm Bri and I have to talk to just you somewhere in private"?

"Uh yeah sure , just follow me" I say guiding her to my room

-------Bri's POV-------

So after talking to Cc I have been a wreak. But I know what I need to do.
I get in my car and look up Connor Frantas house.
I go up and knock on the door and he looks like a wreak and looks like he has been crying alot. I ask to talk to him privately and he takes me to his room. I decide to just tell him straight.
I tell him everything, about the orphanage,her dad , the telaphothic .everything I tell him.
He's looking at me like I'm crazy so I taught him how to speak telophatic. he couldn't believe it at first then I called to Cc and told her he could do it and I guess she's talking to him because he's sitting there on his bed looking into space crying.

______________________________________.

Authors note~~~

Ok so yeah i havnt been posting a lot and I'm kinda busy I got softball and school and yeah it's kinda hard but I'm going to try to update once every week.

Oh and when it's just itlacs or how ever you spell it that means there talking telaphothicly if that makes sense.

Don't forget to vote

Comment
And follow me 😂

And omg thanks so much for getting me over 1k reads I really appreciate it thanks soooo much.

Bye ✌️✌️