Chapter 27

-----------Cc
pov________-----

After me and Trevor had a , I guess make out session we went down stairs and almost everyone was there. I mean everyone. Tyler okaley, Troy, Joey, Andrena ,Jenn, all of 02l and magcon even Hailey dads girlfriend and Allison from school are here! A lot more people are here too but too many for just a pool party.

I grab Trevor's hand and pull him over to Allison,

"Hey Allison"

"Oh hey Cc, I haven't seen you at school lately". She says

"Well yeah I've been sick" I lie, I don't want her knowing my real story even though she's my best friend, well pretty much my only friend well my age.

We all dance and it's about 11 me Allison and Trevor sneak some vodka into my little
secrete closet thing.Now more people know about it. Oh well.

"Hey Allison you should text your mom and see if you can just stay the night I'm sure dad won't care , and too be honest I'm buzzed.

"Okay" she gets her phone out and I guess texts her parents.

We are all buzzed and well Hayes finds us.

He comes in with us and he starts drinking too. We're passing the bottle around, yeah it's not good at all but it will do after awhile the taste goes away.

We were all just talking and get bored so went down stairs.

We danced and then I heard someone yelled

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"

We looked at each other and decided to play.

We sat it a circle and it was all magcon boys and Trevor, me, Allison , Hayes , Hailey, sam,and kian. I don't know where dad or anyone else is but who cares.

Me and Allison are really giggly because of the vodka.

"Okay so who's going first" taylor says. I raise my hand

"Okay, umm truth or dare Trevor?" I ask

"Truth" he says

"Uhh, is it true that you are s virgin" the vodka talks for me.

"Uh..well ..ugh. Y...ueah I guess" he says stuttering it's quite funny but only reason I'm not is because of stupid people.

The game continues and Allison and Hayes have kissed a lot of people have took shots and now it's Nash turn.

"Um Cc truth or dare" he says and of corse me being me I choose dare

"Dare"

He looks at me devilish.
" I dare you to jump in the pool with nothing but you undergarments on" he says

Oh
My
God
My
Cuts!!

I look at Trevor for help but he just looks pissed

Nash is laughing and I shake my head.
"It's a dare you have to , if you don't you have to streak down the street" Aaron says

Great I'm screwed.

"Uh well I can't I have been eating too much and I'm inscure" I say to them hopefully to change there mind even though it's a lie. i have barley at all.

"Still have to do it" Matt says

"She don't have to do it if she dosent want to" Trevor says.

I go up stairs and grab a towel, looks like actually doing this , I really don't have a choice, I'm fricken 15 for gods sake.

I go out to the pool and everyone follows. this is going to be fantastic. I turn around to them.
"Promise not to judge". I say they all just simply nod.

I take off of my clothes fast this is the first time anyone has seen me like this. I hurry and jump in the pool when I turn around everyone is wide eyed mouth open staring at me.

"What" I ask kinda rudely

"How long has it been since you ate" Sam says

"Uh..um y. ...uh" I just stutter and hurry get out and run up to my room but I hear footsteps behind me but keep going I go into my room and Trevor come in too.

"It okay I'm not judging baby" he says, the world he called be baby that's a first

He comes up to me and kisses me.I go and lock the door for no one come in and disturbs up. the kisses get more passionate and I'm on the bed with him over me Were still making out and the vodka that is still in my system takes control of me.
I lift his shirt over his head And continue to make out and he takes off my shirt. is this really happing.

"Are you sure" he Asked me and all I can do is nod _____\__\__-_______________\\_-------/-/--/////\\\\\|||||||

The next morning I wake up in Trevor's arms and I get up and OMG I'm naked uhh

I look at Trevor and holy smokes he is too and I realized I just checked him out. well what is wrong with me. then all the memories come flashing back to me from last night. everything.

I shake Trevor awake. He grins at me I guess he remembers too.

"I love you so much Cc" he says to me

" I love you too" I say

" Don't say too it sounds like your just agreeing with me" he says and I smile at him

"I love you Trevor" I say and he smiles in satisfaction.

------_\_\\\_\\_-/-----------/::/:--\\\\\|\\||||||_________\\_\____ ____\/_____________

A/n

I DO RELIZE I TOOK A LINE FROM ANOTHER BOOK !! I'm still giving them all the credit.

And what do u think about Trevor and cc well frickle frackling lol I like that. well any everyone go read coolcat6798 books because she is awesome and she put me in her book to and her book is really awesome ...

Oh and go read hailey4418 book to!! It's really good!

I haven't updated in forever though and I'm sorry I will update more .

I wanna thank you for all the reads tho 3k reads!!!!!! That's awesome!

If you have any ideas or suggestions please tell me I would really appreciate it!!! Well bye

( the picture up top is what I picture Cc like) and she has blue eyes that change with mood just think that's cool

I have written 1014 words!!!!!