Chapter 25

Ccs POV

I woke up in my bed. Oh how nice it feels to be actually sleeping in my own bed. I got up and went downstairs and dad was making breakfasts. I feel like I haven't ate forever.

"Good morning" dad said

"What are we going to do today" I asked

"Probly just going to watch movie, have a movie day"he replied

"Yeah , that sounds fun did the other boys go home?"

" No there upstairs sleeping"

"Oh okay"

After that we sat down and ate and the boys were still sleeping so me and dad decided to prank them.

But before we got to do anything hayes came down and asked what were doing and we told him that we're going to prank the other guys. He agreed not to tell them and he wanted to help.

We went to the store and bought tons of water and need guns, sillystring plastic rap and a lot more to prank them.
We went home and there still sleeping so we set up secrete cameras everywhere.

First we put plastic Rapp on there toilets.

We put flower in there dryers.

Water balloons and feathers on there fans on the ceilings make a mess.

Then we hid the guns on the roof, and made sure there all loaded.

We set some of there hands in warm water because we heard that it would make u wet the bed! This is going to be a fun night.

We switched out some of there shampoos with different things.

We took some of the food and switched it out for nasty things.

Then we heard them waking up. oh no some were yelling because there bed was wet

Some started to scream because there dryers and shampoos.

Some started screaming because of the feathers.

Then we ran to the Roof and got the some of the guns and went and shot them.

They were so mad.
They started chasing us.
So what I did was run to my room with hayes following me. Great he's going to get me caught. But we didn't

I went in my closet and told him to be quiet. I have a secret door in my closet that no one knows about, intill now I guess I have to show hayes.

I whispers to him to go in and when he got in he basically froze looking around.
I see it up my self and there are a lot of books because I love to read. There's even a miny fridge.

I heard them coming so I hurried and turned the light off. So me and hayes were close together because it's not that big and it was dark with no light to ruin our cover.

"Cc Hayes we know you here somewhere" we heard someone say creppily.

"We're not here" I said into the kind telaphothicly and they freaked out and ran Downstairs and told everyone what he heard and I could hear dad laughing.

" Hey where are you guys" dad said into my mind

"Hiding" I said

Then Hayes looked at me like I was stupid.

"What are you doing" he asked

"Speaking telophatic" I said in his mind and he backed away from me like I was crazy. It was funny.

"W-what was that" he questioned scared

"That was me speaking in your mind telophatic" I told him.