Chapter 21

Ccs POV~~

So today or whatever day it is nothing happend I was just sitting in this cold hard basement, no food, nothig.

I've been trying to talk to Bri all the time, but it's like she's ignoring me, I don't really understand.

So I've been here for soooooo long and I haven't had anything to eat.
I wish my "dad" would just come kill me alerdy.
I don't want to live like this.

But now something really weird happend.

I was trying to talk to Bri and she told me that my real dad "Connor" can now speak telephotic.

Daddy

Oh my god cc

Yes it's mee

Oh I'm so happy do here you. are you alright.are you hurt . where are you. ar-

Dad I'm fine stop asking so many questions, i just wish I could die tho.

By this time I'm sure we're both crying

Cc don't say that I love you, we all love you and and we will come find you

He will kill you too, you can't do that

Wait .who

My dad

Oh well I'm coming where are you, ill bring the boys.

No you can't I don't want you getting hurt, and also the boys. And I have no clue where I'm at.

I'm coming to find you I'll bring the police. I don't care whatever I have to do .

Dad please he is going to hurt you.

Wait a minute. how long were you in the car for.

I don't know maybe 20 minute

Oh my gerd i think I know where your at.

What. How

So about 20 minutes away from magcon there is this abandon cabin and I think you might me there.

Oh ok. but I don't want you to risk your life for me. you don't need me. you will be better without me.

Don't say that we will be there soon.

And with that he stopped talking to me. I honestly have no clue why he's doing this.
He dosent want me , just like that girl said.

I'm don't know how long I've been down here ties up with ripped clothes and scars and bruises. but I'm scared because I know he's going to me coming down soon.

And with that thought I heard footsteps.

"Well well well look at the little girl that no one wants" he says

"Leave me alone"

With that he came closer and grabbed the baseball bat.

Oh no

He started hitting me.
All I can do is sit here.
I'm tied up.
Then all I see is black.

But I can hear yelling and screaming. punches being thrown.

Maybe I will just die like this.
In pain with no one to want me.
_____________________________________________
Connors POV

Im soo glad I got to talk to her but she dosent seem happy I mean I wouldn't either.
She told me everything and I'm pretty sure I might know where she's at.

I gather the boys and call the cops.

I show them the way and we arrive at this abandon cabin.

The cops surround the place.
While I can't wait I sneak in the front door and no ones there surprising me.

I sneak to look for the door to the basement and I think I've found it.
It's locked so with my credit card I picked the lock.

I hear crying and yelling then nothing.

I go down with the boys following me and I see Cc oh my god. she looks horrible.

She's passed out.
I see the guy he has a baseball bat he dosent see us tho .

I sneak up behind him and I start throwing punches and the guys soon throw some too intill were sure he's passed out or maybe dead.

I go over to Cc and I can't help but just to break down and cry .

Kian picks her up and takes her upstairs to the ambulance and they take her to the hospital while they take her dad to jail.
______________________________________________________
A/n

Hope you liking it and
I'm my gerd thanks so much for all the reads I have1.25k thanks sooooo much----- intill next chapter

Bye ✌️