Chapter 8

-----Connors POV---------
I'm so glad Cc is happy ,well when I met this girl she was beautiful ,We have been texting and I found out her name is Haley Massey. I'm going to go meet her while Cc is at school today. Were going to Starbucks.

-------Ccs POV------------
So dad is going to meet Haley today while I'm at school. I'm getting ready for school,im going down stairs right now to eat breakfast that dad made.

After we ate me and trevor got our penny boards and are riding to school. Today I am feeling more confident about school but I'm still shaking, So trevor grabbed my hand,we got our books and are heading to class.

As soon as we got in I saw a guy that looked familiar from the back, then I heard his voice.

I ran out I ran to the nearest 'janitors closet',I heard trevor beating on the door and after about 10 minutes I let him in.

He came over and and sat with me and held me patting and rubbing my back while I cried into his chest.

"That was a kid from the orphanage, h-he hurt me he would beat me for no reason."

"It's all right you have me and the boys now no one will hurt you, and if u have to talk to someone I'm always here".

And in that moment I was in shock he lean down and-and be kissed me!

"Uh Trevor"

"Shh it's ok it's my fault I'm sorry".

"Trevor it's all right".

"Do u want to go home"

"Yeah"

So with that we walked home he held my hand,some day .
We got home and dad instantly ran down the stairs.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing dad I don't want to talk about it "

"Ok but I guess i will change my plans to stay home"

"No dad you can't do that just because of me"

"Well I can't let u stay home alone, none of the boys are home".

"Well Trevor is here, he can stay with me."

"Okay honey he looked at Trevor"
Trevor nodded and dad went to get ready for is "date" with Haley.

__________________

*10 mins later*

"Ok bye dad I love u have fun"

"Bye see u later"

With that I went and sat in the couch he's gone and I'm here alone with Trevor, it's really awkward .

"Trevor you don't really have to stay with me you can go do whatever you want"

"Nah I'd rather stay here because there isn't anything to do"

"Ok"

"Listen I'm sorry, I shouldn't of kissed you, I got caught up in the moment.
Your really pretty and I love your laugh,i hate it when you cry."

I sat there unable to say anything. Then I did something I shouldn't of done .....

( A/N hey guys I'm really sorry bout last chapter it was short and this one is to buy better than last one ,,oh and don't hate me for the cliff hanger I will update again today.)