Chapter 4

--------- Trevor's POV-------
As soon as I saw Cc I knew She was the one, not the one to adopt the girl for me.

I know she's only been her for half of the day but I think I really like her ,what if Connor finds out what would he do to me he's like my brother.

Now after thinking I don't think I should do anything right now , I mean she just got here I don't want drama for her already.

--------- Connors POV------

We're watching a movie well Sam is but I look down to Cc,her head is in my lap and she's sleeping huh she must me tired after everything today .

So I carry her up to her room and lay her in her bed take her shoes off and kiss her on the forehead , "goodnight beautiful "
Right before I leave I hear her whisper "I love you daddy ".

~~~next morning ~~~~
---- Cc POV-------

Dreaming

No not again daddy don't hurt me please daddy noo daddy stop please noo

----- Connors POV------

I hear screaming from cc room I hurry and run over to her room to see her in a ball crying.
I walk over there and see what's up and she says "it was just a dream"
I ask her if she's ok she said she's fine but I'm not so sure . I ask if she wants to talk about it she just shook her head.
I get up to leave I hear her whisper "daddy" I turn around and she Ask me to stay with her, of corse I stay. I slip into her her bed she snuggles up to me and I put my arm around her waist,slowly drift off to sleep.

I wake up and She's gone I go down stairs and she's on the couch cuddling with the boys and I make breakfast.

After breakfast I decided to go to the beach and ask kate is she wants to go .

-------ccs POV --------
Daddy asked if I want to go to the beach and of corse I do so I ask Jc and kian if they wanna come they say yeah I hug them.
I went up to Ricky's room and knocked and he didn't answer so I just walked in and saw him in bed. I went over and jumped on the bed to wake him up,he did . I said "we're going to beach u wanna come ".
He said no cuz he had
To film his video. Ugh so I went to sams room he was in the shower so I left him to that.
I went to Trevor's room to not see him anywhere I went in more and "BOO" someone came up behind be and started to tickle me.
I see Trevor "AHHH HAHA TREVV STOP HEHE " I manage to say between giggles. I then push him off and start to tickle him his laugh is so cute. Wait. Did I just say that . uh oh . I cant. he's like my brother . well anyway I stop tickling him and were staring into eatchothers eyes. uh oh I think he's leaning in for a kiss what do I do.
Before I know it Kiki walks in and says Hey Trev you going-, were you bout to kiss!!!
Uh no I say quick and stand up his face reddens and I slowly ask him if he wants to go to the beach. He says yeah and we're off.

(A/N, I hope you guys are liking my story and I also forgot to tell u what Cc looks like ~ she's very Pretty
She has long Burnett hair with pretty eyes that change color ( I know that's weird but Idc ) she's really skinny because she didn't eat much at the orphanage. So yeah hope u like it oh and if ya want follow me on instragram. @ccgoldie11 ✌️✌️