Chapter 3

So we got in the car with all my things and I was really happy. I sat it the back with Connor ,Jc ,Trevor and kian

Ricky drove and Sam sat in the passenger seat. I asked "so who's my father" looking at each other Connor put his arm around me and kissed my head "I am " he said. I smiled and hugged him . We pulled in a drive way and everyone jumped out, I slid out and Connor or should I say dad said "this is our house . (A/N Lets just say that everyone lives together ).I look at the house and it's hugee so i jumped on jcs back and we walked in kian carrying my bags . The inside is .huge too it's amazing "
Dad asked if I want to see my room I smiled and said "yeah" . I followed dad to a room while he is showing me where everyone else's rooms were to . He opened a door and I walked it it had Aqua walls ,a pink furry rug ,a purple bed spread ,a computer desk with a mac book . I turned around to see all the boys behind me and Sam said,
"This is your room ".
I screeched and we all hugged in a group hug ,I said "I love you guys so much"and thanked them.

----- ( Connors POV)------
We already love her and she looks so happy ,we left her to unpack her things in her room I said to the guys " I think this is a really good idea guys", they all agree and we call her down. she comes down and sits down next to me says "yes daddy " my heart brook into a thousand pieces when she said that ,the boys looked in awwe . I said we need to make some rules she nod her head .
"Ok first rule curfew is 8" she nodded .
" Second is if u go out make sure I know or any of the guys" she nodded . After that I told her she was free to go do anything but kian picked her up bridal style and went out back she laughing and screaming he threw her into the pool while we are recording, right then she went under for like 30 seconds we all got worried she came up stuttering " I-i c-can't s-s-swim "
Kian jumped in after and pulled her up as soon as he got her up we were all around the pool
S he came up and pushed kian under laughing he came up in shock ,and said "thought u couldn't swim" she giggled and said " I lied I took swimming classes that's just what u get for throwing me in " , We all laugh and help her out and she pushed Sam In and running to give us hugs .

(A/n I hope you like it so far feel Free to point out mistakes or make opinions I would gladly put it in o and maybe if u guys want to be I. The story her best friend or date one of the guys just ask )