Chapter 28

-----Ccs pov------

Okay so after last night I feel like me and Trevor's relation ship has grown a lot.

I get dresses and walk down stairs and see dad with Starbucks. I go up to him.

" Got me any" I say in a really sweet voice

"nope" he says popping the p'

okay then. I turn around to head back up stairs and dad stops me..

" hey why are you limping? are you okay?"

I never noticed I was limping that bad, I mean yeah it hurts a little but not a lot.

" uh-well- I kinda fell but im okay.." I say and rush up stairs

I go into my room and notice trevor fully clothed and sitting on my bed.

" whats up with u " he says

"well dad asked me why I was limping" I say blushing and looking down...

" Ahh I see , I was that good last night" he says smirking

"can we just stop talking about this and go to starbucks " I say

" haha Yeah I guess, anything for you " he says heading out our door

" Can we just walk" I say, Starbucks isntt that far away from our house

"yeah" he says

As were heading out the door I cant help but think of last night, But I get intruppeted out of my thoughts by trevor...

" Do you want a piggy back ride? your kinda limping " He says chuckling

" sure' I say blushing and looking down

I hop on his back and we head to starbucks , when we get there I tell him what I wnt and he says he will go get them , I don't argue because I know he wont let me pay.

After we are done , I hop on his back and we just go to the beach and walk around.

We were aat the beach for hours before we head home, were walking home hand in hand and as soon as we walk in its all dark.. they must of left. Then all of a sudden all the lights turn on and strobe lights disco lights everything balloons, and everyone yells "SUPRISE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

I look at Trevor and then back to everyone else.
Then it clicks. OMG it's my birthday! Everything has been crazy and I haven't even realized the date! Today is my birthday! I'm 16.

I go up to Trevor and dad and hug them.
I talk to everyone. wow there's a lot of people here , we eat Hailey cooked A lot of food for everyone then someone yells "time for presents!"

"Oh I don't need stuff from you guys" I say and this is where I almost break down because almost every year for my birthday my birth dad would beat me for my birthdays for my 'present'.

But I agree anyway and sit down and open all my presents, I get a lot of I tunes cards, clothes ,shoes and , jewelry. Then dad yells
"1 more thing, and it's from all of us"

I just look At them confused then they all start heading towards the drive way and OMG ITS A

It's a car!!!

I scream and jump up and down and thank them I hop in the drivers seat and a lot of people jump in too. I'm not driving it I'm just sitting.
He car is a mustang , blue and black tiedied with a white stripe down the middle.
I think them and we party more , I dance and almost grind on Trevor but he didn't seem to mind.
Tonight had been a really good night!