Chapter 14

-------Ccs POV -------

Well we're all on the bus and on the road to the airport. I'm in my bed on the top and dad across from me but trevor is the one beneath him and can see him, he has been crying.

Yeah I feel bad but he cheated on me what can I do about that, it's his fault not mine .

--------- Trevor's POV ----

I'm stupid. I shouldn't of done that to her.
She hates me now. I don't how this happend it just happens so fast.

First this girl came in and asked for jc I said
"He's not here you can come back later tho he will be here "

She said ok but I really don't want to leave its a long drive is it ok if I stay here

I said yeah sure I guess,
So we decided to watch a movie and we were watching a movie and she kept looking at me it was really weird ,
I looked at her and she said

"Your really cute you no that"

I said
"Thanks but I have a girlfriend"

"I know"

Then she just started kissing me I don't know why but I was being stupid and kissed her back because I'm stupid and right then cc walked in and saw and she hasn't talked to me since.

So now we're on the bus and I can't stop thinking about her.

I looked up at her and she's looking at me

"Hey I know your mad at me but can we please talk"

"You got 5 minutes trevor"

Ok so with that I told her the story.

"Trevor I really believe you but things just can't go back to the way they were"

"I understand but can we still be friends?"

"Best friends"

We just smiled at eatchother i was so happy she actually forgave me.
And with that we got to the air port we got out and there were fans yelling our name.

But we got through surcity and we went and took our spots and I sat right next to the window and cc sat right next to me.

It was going to be a 11 hour flight so I brought my laptop and started watching a movie.

About half way through the movie cc tapped my
Shoulder

"Hey can I watch too I didn't bring my laptop"

"Yeah yeah sure "

I gave her one of the headphones and we watched movies and after two Cc fell asleep on my shoulder and j just let her be.