Chapter 33

Ccs pov:

I wake up with 3 text messages on my phone. All from Hailey

Hey come over fast! I need help picking out my dress for the wedding.

Get your lazy ass up and come over here

I will come and break in your house if you don't wake up

I finally get out of bed and get in the shower. I have to go help Hailey pick pick her wedding dress. She is getting married today.

I get in my car and drive over to haileys.
We drive to the mall and we picked out her wedding dress it was perfect for her!
( picture at the top)

Do you ,Hailey Ann take Grayson Dolan to be your husband

"I do"

Do you Grayson Dolan take Hailey Ann to be your wife.

"I do"

I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride

Everyone cheers  as my best friend kisses her sole mate.

The after party was amazing, who know where Hailey and Grayson went they disappeared. Oh well. I went home and later with my fiancé.

I woke up and Hayes was next to me

" hey babe" he said

"Want some breakfast" I ask him

He nods and I go to make him breakfast he come down and just sits at the table watching me I turn towards him
"What" I smirk

"Nothing just watching my soon to me wife" he says

If your wondering me and Trevor broke up for good and I found out Allison was actuall using me to get with Trevor and they were dating behind my back. They moved to England becUse everyone hated them here. And I was devastated and it just so happens Hayes was there to help me with everything. Well I moved in with Hayes and well my dad, yeah Connor he well moved in joey graceffa and well started dating. Yeah my dad was gay. Well the oursecondlife group ended. Yeah they just wanted to move on with there life's but they are still making videos.

____________________________________________\_\__________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry to say this but I think this is the end. I will be making more books but I am to busy right now. And school is starting so I won't be able to update a lot. I think I am going to be doing a Cameron Dallas book. I'm not sure yet.  Maybe a little sister.  Comment what you think I should do. AND I MIGHT BE MEETING TAYLOR CANIFF!!!!!!!!

Well guys this is it bye