Chapter 5

--------cc POV--------

On the way to the beach was really awkward I was sitting In the back and Trevor was right next to me.

Once we got to the beach I instantly got picked up and I was yelling and screaming but noting I could do would make them put me down.
Once they finally put me down the water was freezing. We were all just splashing and having fun.

After,I was tired so Jc carried me to the car and I think I fell asleep.

-------Trevor's POV --------

In the car Cc fell asleep on my shoulder she is so cute when she sleeps. So I carried her into her room and took off her shoes and pulled the covers up on her and she was just so beautiful.
I kissed her on the head and whispers "goodnight beautiful ". And walked out.

--------Ccs POV ----------

I woke up in my bed and don't even know how I got in here.

I got up and took a shower brushed my hair and but on a tank top and shorts. Went down stairs and everyone was up. Dad was making breakfast so I went and sat on the couch the boys were watching a movie.

I can't stop thinking that Trevor was going to kiss me.
Does he like me and do I like him. I looked over at him and he was looking at me.
Weird right, I don't know dad called for breakfast tho so we went and sat at the table.

Trevor sat right next to me soo weird, I just sat there in silent. To break the silent dad said.
"We all need to talk to you".
I thought I already knew what they wanted,the want to take me back to the orphanage. I started tearing up.
Dad asked why I'm crying.

"You want to take me back to the orphanage"

" Oh no honey we would never do that"
I got a wave of relief.
"So what do u want to talk to me about".
"Well honey you have to go to school"
"Oh okay I guess that's ok".
I really don't want to go to school,ive never been and I won't know anyone.
Dad said " well there is a good thing about this, Trevor goes to this school and he's in your grade so he will help u out some".

I looked at Trevor he was smiling at me,great school.

"You will start tomorrow". Dad said

The guys took me shopping and now we're back dad got me a phone and put all the guys numbers in them so I guess I have to go to bed and wake up early ughh.

I get a text from "Trev"
I unlock my phone and it says

Trev- hey kate it's Trevor

Me - he Trev um im nervous for tomorrow

Trev- Cc it's going to be okay ,I will be with you, it will be okay.

Me - thanks Trevor u make me feel better, good night trevv I will see u tomorrow

Trev- Goodnight, I will see u in the morning.

And with that I turn off my phone and fall asleep.

(A/N. Hey guys hope your liking it I will be glad to take any suggestions oh and I am getting more reads and I'm really glad , I will try to post everyday but school starts tomorrow so yeah I might post again today) bye!!✌️✌️