Chapter 26

~Trevor's POV~

I'm so glad I got to tell her the truth. I'm happy with her and I am hoping to make her happy too. I will try my hardest. I don't want her getting hurt anymore.
When we walk in the house all the boys turn and stare at us.
Connor runs up to Cc and hugs her.

"What happened". He asked us

~Cc POV ~

Me and trevor walked in and everyone was staring at us, hayes. I could tell he was crying.

Dad asked me what was wrong I said

"I had to get some fresh air"
I said
And I just broke down

Everything came crashing down on me.

Hayes, trevor , chase, 02l ,magcon

I'm making there life miserable and it's all because of me.

I run up to my room and slam the door and lock it I go to my bathroom in my room and look for my old friend. Yeah dad through some away but I still had some.

My blade

"Long time no see ol' pal" I mumble to my self.

I hear banging on the door but I just ignore it and instead of cutting on my wrist because they will see in I cut in my waist.

6 on each side.

It felt soo good. I couldn't stop finally I hear them break down my bedroom door and move to my bathroom door. I hurry and clean up. I walk out like nothing happend. They all just stare at me.

Jc comes up to me.
"Let me see your wrist" he says sternly and I flinch a little.

He takes my wrist looks at them and nods and walks out.

Them everyone walks out except nash trevor dad and hayes

"Tell us what happend" dad says

"Okay well me and Hayes were hiding in a secrete spot, as you can tell because you couldn't find us, but well it started to get really quiet and we got scared so me scooted closer together and well I looked at him and we kinda kissed. I got freaked out and kinda ran out. I ran to the park and trevor came and we talked and he calmed me down like he used too, well I saw chase there too and I went up to him and talked to him and kinda found out that my real dad is his dad".
I said and looked at them.
Dad looked Kinda mad probly because I was going to go on a date with my brother.

Hayes looked scared and sad.
Nash didn't have any emotion

And Trevor well he looked mad! Probly because of hayes kissing me and because I didn't tell them about us.

I go over to hayes and hugs him tell him it's fine and then I go to trevor.

I stand him up and by now everyone is looking at us. I kiss him. it was one of the best kisses we have ever had. It was passionate and sweet. I pulled back and everyone looked shocked.

"Me and Trevor are dating" I say and it sounded more like a question.

Nash jumps up and yells
"GUYS GUESS WHAT!! CEVOR IS BACK!! "
Everyone comes running up and hugs us!

"Let's have a pool party" Ricky yells.

Everyone nods and agrees.

They all go down stairs and me and Trevor just stand there. He turns to me and kisses me. It was like before passionate. Things get heated and before I know it I'm throwed onto the bed and he's on top of me and we're making out. He puts his hands a little on my hips and under my shirt.

Oh no.

But it won't get crazy because I'm only 15 but then. He stops and looks at me.

He pulls up shirt and sees the cuts. Oh no.

He takes my shirt off I have a tank top on.
He lifts it up a little and he has tears in his eyes.
He kissed them.
All of them . nothing perveted but he kissed the ones on my thys too then my wrists he kissed them all.

I have tears in my eyes too.

"I love you cc"
"I love you too" I say

______________________\_\\\______\_____________________\_______\

Okay! Hope you liked it!

What do u think I'd Trevor's and Cc

Oh! And I want to thank coolcat6798 because she has been a big help! And really nice and acutely put me in her story to..

Go read her story too. It's really good!
I gave her some tips. Go to her profile and follow and read her books at coolcat6798 please!

Bye loves😍✌️✌️