Chapter 6

-------Cc POV-----------
"BEEP BEEP BEEP"
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I go get in the shower and do my hair. I get dressed with skinny jeans a 02l shirt and a hoddie.

I go down stairs and see dad making breakfast.
"Good morning kate"
"Good morning dad"
Then I see trevor come down stairs.

"Hey Cc u ready for school"

"I guess, I'm nervous"

" don't worry I will be with u"
We ate breakfast and dad said its time to go.

We got in the car and we finally got there and I was shaking I was so nervous.
Trevor got out and I slid out behind him.

Trev started walking in and I kinda just froze then trevor came and grabbed my hand and we walked in together.
He took me to the office and waited for me the lady gave us both a pass in case were late because Trev is going to show me around.

The lady gave me a schedule and we went to find my locker.
We were walking and trevor still had a hold of my hand.
And people kept giving us looks and one person yelled
"Trevor u finally found a girlfriend"
Trevor turned red and we finally got to our lockers.
Trev looked at my schedule and said we have a lot of classes together. Now I'm kinda glad things arnt awkward between us. I don't think I could of even made it this far today.

So we grabbed our books and went to our first class I followed Trevor in and as soon as we did everyone turned silent looked right at us. The teacher turned around and looked at me and said
"Oh well hello u must be cc Franta". I shook my head and took a seat right next to Trevor.

This girl that was sitting in front of me turned around and said
"Hello I'm Allison"

"Hey Allison I'm cc nice to meet u"
We talked for about five minutes then the bell went off which I jumped and I guess that ment class started .
We ended class and Allison stayed with me the whole day and said we had every class together. I was kinda glad. I actually had a friend.

We were going to lunch and me and Allison stood in line and got food and I looked around and spotted Trevor and went to sit with him and told Allison she could to so we did.
Once we got there Trevor introduced me to his friends and kept looking at me it was weird but he was probly just worried about me. After lunch we went to more classes and me and Allison grew a strong friend ship. At the end of the day me and Allison walked out with Trevor and I saw dads car there.
We walked over I said bye to Allison we got in the car and dad looked happy.

"How was school honey"

"Good dad I met a friend"

"Well that's good"
With that we went home.
Dad said since it was my first day of school we should celebrate. I though of going to the beach and everyone agreed.

(A/N. Hope u are liking it so far)