Chapter 31

_______haileys POV______

I can't believe Trevor would do that to Cc and I thought they actually worked things out this time. They were so cute together. Oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be but I still want to rip Trevor's balls off....
I go into the guest room where Cc was sleeping and see she's not in bed.. Uh weird, I go to the bathroom and see the lights on and and doors closed. I guess she's in here.

I walk into the kitchen thinking she is probably hungry because she hasn't had anything and she had been here for a while.

I walk to the bathroom to see if she's out yet and here her getting sick.

I knock...

"Cc you okay in there"? I say

_________Ccs POV________

I'm in the bathroom puking because no one likes me and I'm fat. Because that's why Trevor cheated on me. Because I am fat and ugly. I even found a razor and cut some. Well a lot...

I hear a knock and Hailey saying "Cc you okay in there"?

Good thing I'm wearing a sweatshirt.
"Yeah I just have a stomach ache" I yell back and hurry and clean my mess and walk out.

"Are you sure u are good you look pale, are you hungry??" She says

"No I'm fine just have a stomach ache" I say

"Oh okay, Connor hasn't texted me back yet so do you want to stay here or just go home"? She says

Wonder why dad hasn't texted her back.. ( note the sarcasm)

"I guess I will go home "I say looking at my phone. I have over 100 messages from the guys asking where I'm at.

"Yeah okay I will drive you lets go" she says getting her keys and purse.

We get in the car and drive to my house.

-------skip the drive-------

We get to my house and walk in. I guess Hailey is going to stay a while too. Well this should be interesting...

I walk in and Jc dad and Ricky are in the living room.

"Where were you!!!" Jc yells

"With Hailey.." I say like its nothing

"Well you could of told someone!" He yells again

"Um actually I texted Connor" Hailey says and everyone turns to look at Connor

"Um well my phone may of got stolen last night or this morning he says looking down with tears in his eyes

"Connor what's wrong" Hailey asks him

"Umm can we go talk"he says sounding like he's about to cry

They walk into his bedroom and I turn to the other guys.

"So what happens between u and Trevor this time" Ricky says

I feel the tears brimming in my eyes already, I just shake my head and run up to my room locking the door and I alerdy know what's coming next. I run to my bathroom and cut again,and again.And before I know it's I'm west cleaning up and there banging on my door like always. I put on my sweatshirt and go sit down on my desk and just draw ignoring them. And before I know it there in my room.

I turn around to see them staring with wide eyes and mouths open.

"Um can I help you" I say a little to sassy

"I never k we you could draw that good" jc says

I turn back to the paper I've been drawing on and realize what I'm drawing, see sometimes I just draw to draw and I look at the paper and see that I have drawn one direction!

Omg there not supposed to know about my flicken obsession with them.

Okay so I have a little obsession with one direction! But no one knows about it...

"U-uh y-y-yeah I was just drawing b-because i was bored" I say stuttering

"Uh-hu" Ricky says snapping his fingers.

"Okay we'll get some rest, tomorrow we're going to the wax museum" jc says

And with that I just get in bed and fall asleep quickly. Well today was different

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Okay well thanks for the reads!!! I almost have 7k!!!

And did you guys hear!!!! THERE BRINGIG BACK MAGCON!!!!! Annsksosbwbenossb

OMFG IMMMMM SOOO EXCITED !!! Oh and a wax museum idek but I have something planned😏😉

But whatever see you later!!