Chapter 12

___________________
*2 moths later almost time to go on tour and cc comig home from having a fun day with Allison*

-------Ccs POV--------

I'm coming home from Starbucks with Allison.

"Bye Allison see you later"

"Bye"

I walk around the corner and walk up to the house.
It sounds like someone is kissing,even more making out. I can hear even from outside the door. Wonder who it is. Probly dad making out with Haley because he's the only one with a girlfriend other that trevor.

I told them I wouldn't be back for a while,oh well.

I walk in and see two kissing,wait that dosent look like dad! Oh no . Is it. No cant be. I see him look up.

"TREVOR?"
I run up to my room I can't believe this. Trevor was kissing another girl. Not me.

"Cc wait, I can explain"
I run to my room and lock my and did it again.
Something I shouldn't of.

"Leave me alone" tears running down my face"

1..
2...
3...

I cut again and Trevor knocks down the door.

"What the heck are you doin"

"Trevor leave me alone"

"I can't do that for gods sake you cut your self"

"I said leave and get that girl out of here"

"Wait I can explain"

He comes close to me and tries to hug me but I push him away.

"No"

"I'm sorry"
"Get out Trevor"
He finally leaves and I jump and go out my winow.
The past month I have been sitting on the roof,it just relaxes me. I don't know I still have tears running down my face.

I don't understand why Trevor would do this to me,i thought he loved me.
All things we've been through.

"Whatcha you doing up here"

I turn around to see Jc
He sees me crying and comes and holds me. jc always makes me feel better.

We just sit there for like a hour.

"So what happend"

" Promise you won't tell dad if he finds out he will kill me and someone else".

It's true he finds out he will kill Trevor, and we are going on tour tomorrow, I don't want to ruin it for him.

"I promise" jc says

"Ok well I came home from Starbucks with Allison and I heard kissing from inside the door , I walked in and saw Trevor kissing some girl, I haven't even seen before."

"Oh wow umm I don't know what to do umm I'm going to go talk to Trevor,maybe see what happend because that dosent sound like Trevor."

And with that he left I went down stairs and fell asleep