"You are now Firestar"

Fireheart pov:

I watched there stunned, then Sandstorm pressed close next to me, the sweet scent wreathed around me, Cinderpelt came up to me, Spottedleaf had died to a rouge attack a few moons from now, I learned this from Sandstorm. Cinderpelt looked soaked, but the eyes still blazed, she asked: "Fireheart, the flood has gone down, and we should get to the moonstone by moon high." I asked: "Alright then" We got the traveling herbs, which were still preserved. Then I got up and walked to the Moonstone.

Moonrise...

We were waiting for us to see the moon rise when it rose, we got inside and soon I couldn't see anything, remembering my journey to the moonstone when I was an apprentice. I saw the moonstone, then a ray of moonlight hit the stone, setting the stone awash in a ray of pale light. Cinderpelt beckoned me, I nodded and touched the stone, and waited for Starclan to arrive.

I was awake in a green field, I saw Bluestar walk up to me, she looked like when she was at her height of power. I blurted out: " I should've gone for you earlier." Bluestar looked at me and said gently: " It was my time to go, now it's your turn, 8 more cats arrived, Bluestar went first, "I give you courage, use it well in times of darkness." pain shot through me, countless battles rushed past me, then it was over. Redtail came next who died of old age, He touched my nose and said: "I give you loyalty, use it on your clanmates and family." Pain shot through me, but this time is much more tolerable. Spottedleaf came next: "I give you love, love your clan and protect them from any danger." Soothing me to the point where I felt sleepy. Next Runningwind came up, he said:" I give you tireless energy, use it to serve your clan well." I felt as if I can run around the territories and would want to run again. Thunderstar, the first leader of Thunderclan, I was in awe of him, he touched my nose and said: "I give you mentoring, use it on your apprentices." He then returned back, Goosefeather came up and said: "I give you compassion, use it for the weaker ones and defend them until your last breath." He then turned back and retreated to the group. Gray wing the wise came up next, " I give you wisdom, use it when right and wrong is uncertain." He said. Lastly, Lionheart came up and said: "I give you Justice, use it to treat your clanmates fairly." Bluestar said: "You are now Firestar, your past life is now over, and a new one dawns." They all yowled: "FIRESTAR!!" And then it was over.

hello, after this there will be one more chapter, if you want a sequel, contact me through furiouskillerdal423@gmail.com or just message me,

BYE!

furiouskiller