Shadowclan is token over

Sandstorm pov:

What I told Fireheart must've knocked him out for a few hours. But by that time Tigerstar, now came up and demanded that Thunderclan must give up its territory or join Shadowclan. Of course, Bluestar refused and a battle ensued, Lionheart was killed by the new deputy, Brokentail, and we did drive them off, but not without losing Archeye, Ashtail, and Aspenfall, Bluestar lost a life, and no one knows, she is on her 7th life. Bluestar quickly announced the words for a new deputy and to the clan's astonishment, Fireheart was the new deputy. Fireheart also announced that I was expecting kits and they drove me to the nursery den. Fireheart was already immensely popular and has a new apprentice called Bramblepaw. 

By next morning, the camp was back to normal-ish, I have been in the nursery for less than 5 moons already. Fireheart sometimes visits me. Everybody was suspecting since I and Fireheart were so close to each other, that attracted sniggers and gossip, so no one was surprised that I was expecting Fireheart's kits. Today we prepared for the vigil of Lionheart, Archeye, Ashtail, and Aspenfall. As I was lolling around, basking in the sun, Tallstar, the leader of Windclan, came up and discussed Shadowclan. Soon, they were nodding and looked a bit happy. Bluestar then announced that Windclan has offered an alliance against the troubling Shadowclan. 

Fireheart pov: 

Tallstar came up and we were discussing Shadowclan new ambitions, then he struck up an offer for an alliance between Windclan and Thunderclan. Bluestar looked a bit happy, but then she said that she'll discuss it with the clan and Tallstar left. Bluestar then announced it and most of the clan voted yes but Darkstripe was the only one to say no. So it brought scathing looks from the rest of the clan to him. So that was over I came up to Sandstorm, she purred at the sight of me coming to her. I asked her: "How are you doing?" "Fine", she replied, "It's just that it's weird trying to move, "I'll get you something to eat" I nuzzled her and went to the fresh-kill pile, it was half-full, "Hmmph, I need to do hunting patrols," I told myself, Whitestorm, Ferncloud, Dustpelt, and Brakenfur, you'll do a hunting patrol, and I did others. Then I took the rabbit to Sandstorm. 

As the Thunderclan patrol left, He laughed, he told Tigerstar that: "Thunderclan is foolish, they will be destroyed soon, but not now, let's head back." And they left for their Thunderclan camp.

Hi guys, 52 views, nice, keep it up, and share it to the rest and Vote, comment, and Share!!!!

furiouskillerDal