A raging flood

Sandstorm pov: 

All of a sudden it started to rain, and I mean rain! Within seconds I was drenched form returning from the fresh-kill pile, my kits are about 3 moons old and just started to eat real food, at first they hated it, then they started to appreciate it, Bluestar came out looking worried, she then saw a returning patrol and asked them what is happening, within a minute everybody was gathered around the highrock, Bluestar said that the river has burst it's banks and now it is in ingredients slowly towards us, I doubted it due to the fact that there was already water collecting outside the entrance, then Fireheart suddenly burst in and with wide eyes, he told the whole clan that the river is coming.

After realizing what he meant, everybody scrambled for the high ground in our territory. Bluestar helped me carry my kits, but then the river came crashing, everybody screeched in fear and ran, Bluestar was just putting down Flamekit next to Squirrelkit and Leafkit when I realized that Rainkit was still down there, I made to get him but Bluestar was faster, she dove in.

Fireheart POV:

Bluestar came up her mouth latched on to Rainkit, they both struggled while the rest of the clan watched horrified at it, Bluestar placed the kit on a easily reachable ledge but as she was climbing up to join Rainkit, she slipped, I immediately dove into the water trying to find Bluestar, I found her, but she didn't move, only until I got up into dry ground when she looked at me and said: "Fireheart, my time has come, you will now lead Thunderclan, you have the warmth and strength of a fire. Fire will save the clans." Gasping for breath she died.

Okay, I'm so sorry for this massive inactivity, I promise I will try to write daily from now

Bye

Furiouskiller