33

The moment jimin and jk made an eye contact world stopped for them. Jimin eyes we're miserably red indicating he had cried out of his wits and jungkook was expressionsless but held so many emotions with thousands of words at the same time.

Yoongi and Tae excused themselves out of the room locking and leaving the apartment sitting in tae's car.

"Wow never actually knew coincidence did exists" Yoongi had trouble forming sentence to make a conversation.

"Hyung don't..........., I know ur troubled and same here" Tae managed to calm him down.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

"I can explain kook" Jimin said sobbing once again.

Jungkook just sat on the chair of his study table far away from jimin aka the bed.

"Kook come here" Jimin said a lil desperately.

Jk hesitantly went near him but was instantly brought into a hug and as on instinct jungkook hugged jimin back hiding his face in his paw sleeves as jimin wrapped hands around his shoulder.

"I am sry kook but I didn't wanna loose u. I wanted to tell u but I was always scared how would u react I didn't wanna let u go after all this."

"Hyung I want explanation no excuses now"

"I cheated on neonshi"

"U DID WHAT?" jk bubbled up instantly.

"I didn't love her anymore I-i broke up with her I requested her so many times to seperate but she didn't agree continued our relationship it was getting toxic day by day and that's when bts came on vacation to busan and I-i met yoongi we fell in love and so one he asked me out and I said yes and that's how it ended"jimin cried on jk's lap holding his hands while jk wasn't reacting at all.

"I need time hyung"jungkook spoke out.

"No kook I'm sry I didn't want u know pls don't leave this is why I hid from u"jimin hugged him.

Jk stayed like a rock his life just turned upside down.

The person he trusted the most broke it like it was nothing.

"I'm sry hyung" with that jungkook broke the hug and ran out.

Jimin just sobbed a "I'm sry" as he watched his bestfriend run away.