♡11♡

1 week skip brought to you by the new fila ad and armies trending jungkook's look.

Taehyung's pov-

(Finally- screams in jk's voice anyone get it??)

I was at my home watching random shows on tv while my mind was just filled with thoughts kookie.

Past week was amazing he had been talking to me a lot he shared everything with mr most importantly he trusts me I feel happy and giddy inside at the thought of him.

Suddenly I heard a ding distracting me from my thoughts.

Babykoo:
Hey hyung I spilled my coffee ugh-

I smiled this is how much he had opened I can judge although after getting so much he is just innocent trying to trust people and luckily I am the one he trusts. Couldn't be more happier.

Gucci_secret.model:
Yahhh kookie its third time in this week what do you do with coffee play basketball or something???

Babykoo:
Thanku for the concern. Kindly note the sarcasm.

Gucci_secret.model:
Here comes my sassykoo I kind of miss my shykoo

Babykoo:
Duality yk??

Gucci_secret.model-
All mine to savour|
All mine t|
All in all you r the best.

Babykoo:
I know *flips hair*

Gucci_secret.model:
I would love to meet you in real life thinking of that can we meet pls.

Babykoo:
Tae you know right pls just wait.

Gucci_secret.model:
Why??? Don't you trust me enough?? I really want to meet you...

Babykoo:
No

Gucci_secret.model:
Okay anyways tell me where do you live.

Babykoo:
Central market Seoul.....

I was shocked that's literally just 20minutes apart. god I have actually started believing in you.  So lucky I thought he lives in America or something. I was about to explode with happiness.

Gucci_secret.model:
You're just 20 minutes aparrt pls koooo.

Babykoo
Really omg thats so great we live so close i cant believe it but my amswer is still No pls tae.

Gucci_secret.model:
Then I won't talk to you. U can wear a mask if u'd like.

Babykoo
Taeeeeeeeeee

Gucci_secret.model:
Hm

Babykoo
You really want to meet me?

Gucci_secret.model-
Yes a million time yes.

Babykoo
Im not proposing you.

Gucci_secret.model-
But exitement is nearly same plus you never know *wiggled eyebrows*

Babykoo-
Can you give me time??

Gucci_secret.model-
K. I'm busy bye.

I know he maybe hurt a bit but I have to do this he needs to come of its shell not everyone is born beautiful but for me heart is what matters and this boy seriously has my heart because of his heart wow what did I just say.

But seriously I just want him to step out and face the world that's all I ask for.