♡10♡

Babykoo:
Hi Hyung
Can i ask you something??

Gucci_secret.model:
Of cource kookie anything for you...

Babykoo:
Why do you talk to me?

**taehyung panicked as he knew what namjoon had told***

Gucci_secret.model:
Baby you know why I talk to you
I talk you to you because you make me smile not forced, not asked a genuine smile that's it.
I talk to you because it makes me warm inside I feel happy and responsible.
I talk to you because you don't want me for some greed you message me for who I am....
I talk to you because you trust me and i feel after being playboy there is someone who believes for the change in me....
I talk to you because I know even if you were next to me you would never judge me....
I talk to you because i think I have someone, someone with me always.

**taehyung simple text made jungkook happy af a feeling he hasnt felt in years. He smiled and eyes the busy chattering of students 'it's been a while' he thought*

Babykoo:
I don't know what to sa- thanku hyung.....💜

**taehyung sweared his phone was gonna kiss the ground and his heart restrained itself from getting a heart attack but nontheless he jumped happily earning a few questionable looks just because kook sent him a heart Overdramtic ikr**

Gucci_secret.model-
That's my baby💜.

Babykoo:
Hyung what your ideal type.

**taehyung smirled knowing exactly what to write**

Gucci_secret.model:
My ideal type is just who love me and not my money someone who loved who i am and for not my image. Caring humble and loving. That's about it.

Babykoo:
You don't care about looks.

Gucci_secret.model:
Of course kook!! Looks are last on my list.

Babykoo:
Bet you're the most amazing person ever.........the one you would love probably would be the most lucky one.

Gucci_model.model:
Then be the lucky guy|
Then be t|
The|
Thanks so much.....and remember you amaze me as much I do to you...

Babykoo:
Aw thnku tae tae.....Bye It's lunch time im hungry

Gucci_secret.model:
Yeah same here bye...😀😀

Babykoo:
😁

Gucci_secret.model-
😀

Babykoo-
😁

Gucci_secret.model:
😁

Babykoo:
😀

Gucci_secret.model-
Yo-- anyways I dropped my drink bye

Babykoo-
Bye silly hyung.

Gucci_secret.model:
I heard that.

Babykoo:
But i texted it.

Gucci_secret.model:
U litt- hey your opening up to me.

Babykoo:

Yeah hyung I trust you and see you later something and happened in the canteen of our school.

Gucci_secret.model-
I would get anytime soon with this respect....Bye kookie💜

Babykoo:
💜

JungKook rushed towards the canteen as students were making a mess and there stood the school's heartthrob Kim taehyung his jacket all wet with cola??

Wow tae and taehyung are so similar so many comcidences even there name is smiliar lmao(a/n where is my detective koo?).

I was just stunned at how a person can look this good without even trying I mean he had a black shirt with black jeans black shoes with white edges and white jacket I mean which is now Brown because of cola i walked into the class anyways.

While with taehyung,

I was texting koo when suga just bumped into me with a godamn cola but instead of caring about it i continued to text and suga just gave 'you r way too whipped' look. I just smiled sheepishly.