30

mr kim was shocked when a lil boy made his son sit in front of him.

"dad" tae said slowly.

mr kim's eyes widened as he for the first time in years called him dad.

"i wanna know the truth" taehyung said not being able to look in his dad's eyes.

mr kim looked at jk not being exactly sure of the boy knowing about their family matter.

"oh i will i know u need personal spa-"

tae held jk's wrist.

"no dad kookie will stay here he the one who made me realize that i never knew the other side and i was the to judge"tae said looking down.

mr kim smiled a lil at jk.

"tae umh where do u want me to start" his father voice was shaking an so was tae's.

"everything dad everything"

"umh tae u knew right i was so much into solving cases it was my passion.but when u were born your mother brought all the luxuries for u.

but we weren't that well off so she forced me to join a company. and then u know the rest i guess.

But your mom didnt let me talk to u  much after that i always wanted to reach to know you play with u but was never able to reach u and so i installed a security system in my own house i kept recording all your memories just when we meet u will know that i know about u.

Your mom locked u and if i tried to free u we were involved in fights just because i wanted to meet u i had to get her permission which was impossible. and so u remember when she sent u mrs jung?"

"ah-yes when i was with my bestfriend hobi it was so special only one day when i was out at his house...remember it a little faintly tho"tae saying focusing better on his memory so as to remember the past.

"that day out of same routine i was watching your videos but i kinda scared me when she told u the way out and so i activated the cameras around the house and waited for you i had a meeting and went out.

when i came the scene before shocked me more than anything." mr kim wiped his tears away as jungkook kindly offered tissues to the both crying men in front of him.

"what was it"tae asked in a shaky voice.

"its was your mom bringing another man into the house i immediately rushed to the house and confronted her but she accused me of watching over and i never even touched her after u tae but she said so many things"mr kim sobbed.

tae was more than shocked. he had been hating his dad for no reason at all.

he stood ip and went onto his knees.

"im so sry dad all these years i i-"

"no need to sry after u are my blood. rebellious"mr kim smiled as they hugged.

with a silently clapping and smiling jungkook until mr kim opened his other arm for him.

"come here u r a part of us now too"he smiled.

and there was it a happy family.