28

the sobs died down in taehyung's arms as jungkook has nearly soaked taehyung shirt with tears and looked at him with an apologetic look.

"sowyy" jungkook said in voice which was anything but audible,

"its fine" taehyung caressed jungkook's hair "lets go home" and jungkook immediately shook his head.

"no"

"but baby"

"no"

"wanna go to my home??"

jungkook eyes widened on hearing this. did taehyung just- yes he did.

"I'll take that as a yes LETS GO" (cause I I I am in the stars tonight) taehyung happily cheered grabbing the lil bunny's hand and walking through the park with a pink tint brushing on both of their cheeks.

jungkook was more than shocked to see taehyung's house it was bigger than their college my god.

"tae-"

"yes this is my house come on"

he held jungkook's wrist and went inside where his father was waiting in his living room like usual.

tae just passed a sigh to his father who returned it with a smile of relief.

jungkook was something more than confused he gave a look to tae who understood immediately.

"ill explain later" 

after travelling what felt to jungkook like eternity they reached a room with a beautifully carved door.

"i welcome u to my room" tae happily cheered but it dropped when he opened the door to elegant but 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a messy room.

jungkook just giggled at the back at tae's cute behavior.

"its fine tae my room be probably looking like it" jungkook comforted.

tae just rubbed his nape a lil embarrassed.

tae opened a door to room equaling to the size of Jungkook's good looking apartment.

"wow "Jungkook repeated as he inspected the room.

"its beautiful "jungkook said as he admired the beautiful balcony attached to tae's room.

"yes it is" tae smiled. little did jungkook knew tae gaze was on him and complimenting him instead of the view.

"come in its so cold" tae wrapped his arm around his bunn- his love.

"so what about your dad why don't u talk to him"

"i love him but he-